SUNGHOON | "We Cant Be Childhood Friends Again But We Can be Lovers"

You were a new worker to a big company, you've never visited.
You haven't met your unit boss yet. You haven't basically met anyone. You got accepted by the higher workers who is under boss control. I mean you sure are too but there is thousands of units. So of course he can't tell you what to do, so that's why every unit or team have a boss.

You left home a bit early. You didn't wanted to be late on your first day. You got some skinny black jeans on with a baby blue shirt and your hair was in fit. You took your car and drove to the company. Everything was now going to be a new beginning for you. It was nice to know it. You were away from all the toxicity and is now living your dream. Peace.

As you got there after good 35 minutes you parked your car. There was so many cars so you used 15 more minutes on that, just to find a place to park your car. You entered the building and there was people on phones talking loud and other random people who would look at some files. It was a total chaos.

You then made your way to the lady who was the head helper. You asked your unit number and she told you where it was. You walked around. It was like an adventure you thought. You found your room.

You knocked in and as the workers were smiling at you. "Hello I'm L/N Y/N. Nice to meet you" You bowed down. "Hello Y/N" they added and you ended up having some good small talks with the workers, after finding your desk. A while later meanwhile you were working on something, someone came in without knocking. Maybe the workers normally don't knock? You thought. As the person came in you almost dropped your jaw. It was a tall handsome man. Eyes brown like caramel. Hair black as raven. He looked similar to you.

Someone you knew before. And that's when it hit you. It was a childhood friend of yours. Sunghoon. All the workers stood up and bowed down. You immediately got up as well. "Sit down. I'm going to my office. Don't bother" He scolded making a fuss. Then he looked over to you. You could see in his eyes he was suprised seeing you. He then smirked. "Ah yes you must be the new one. I'll see you later to tell you what exactly to work on" He said. He was smiling. Everyone was suprised just as you. He just talked to me like he didn't know me after all this time? You thought. It was also workes first time seeing their unit boss smile.

"Oh. Well yeah we should probably start to work again" One of them growled. After a little while again Sunghoon got out of his office. "Y/N you can come with me now" he announced. "Yes sir" you replied before getting up. You knew it was going to be awkward as hell but you had no choice. You both left the room. Just when the door closed he didn't even bother to walk. "Uhm what's wrong sir?" You asked.

He turned around and pinned you to the door. The other workers inside could hear that the door got hit by something, but they didn't even come out to see what it was. "Well hello again Y/N. Nice seeing you here" He came closer to your face as you were turning red. "A-ah yeah. Nice seeing you too" You knew you were blushing and were probably looking like a clown. "Shh" He moved his pointing finger on your lips.

"They can hear us" He said whispering. What is he doing? This is so swift. "You know we can't communicate by talking. So why don't we communicate by kissing?" He asked. What?! How is he so bold now?! I remember when he was a kid he was the quitest and nervous friend I've ever had.

"Well I don't think it's a good idea" he didn't even hesitate to think about when he suddenly pressed his lips on yours. "You know. I've missed you for such a long time" He confessed, wrapping his arms around you. Not gonna lie you missed him too. You hugged back. "I missed you too" You replied. "I don't know if you remember. But I clearly told you before you left, that I loved you and wanted to marry you. Remember that?" He joked. Yes you can clearly remember that. It almost made you tear up. You guys were growing too fast.

"Mhm. Yes I do. It was a cute moment but also sad" You mumbled. "But it's okay now. I have you back. We can't be childhood friends again but we can be lovers. How about that?" He asked smiling. Oh gosh you were blushing again. "I really do fancy you Sunghoon. And love you too" You admitted. And the hug got thighter. "Come let me take you somewhere else" And you followed him. He was holding your hand! In front of the public?! He was sure not caring about what people would say.

You guys came to your destination. You got in and could see a small room with one circle table and some random files. "Oh is it these I'm going to work on?" You asked. You could see his lips were forming into a smirk. "No baby. Your going to work with my kiss" He took you by the wrist and slowly made you to the table as you sat on it. You guys were jsut having a moment of kissing nothing all. "I am sorry if I took it fast and far. I just loved you ever since we-"

But you didn't let him continue his talking. You don't care if it was a rush or not. You've always had loved him too. You stopped him by kissing him on the lips. You guys got into a hug and stuff. You guys were kind of making out but not in a weird way. There was of course some breaks, laughs and talks. "I'm so happy I get to meet you again. It honestly makes me so happy to see your smile. It's been so long" Hearing those words almost made you cry. He was such a nice boy. You loved him too much. And you guys kissed again.

When suddenly someone got in. It was your unit workers. All of them. Just all of them watching you guys. Watching you guys making out while they are in completely shock, trying to process on what is going on. "Uhm boss?" One of them questioned. "Bye I thought he was Aromantic" The other said. "Oh hey guys this is uh- yes Y/N were you taking about this file?" He acted out. Of course the others didn't believe his 'show' but they winked to you both and left. "Well whoops there it goes... our top secret" He whispered after smirking and kissed you again.

Sunghoon as a boss... kinda hot ngl🤕

By the way, if you find anything here inappropriate, feel free to tell me in the comments. 👍