NIKI | "Kids We're Only Here To Work!"

You probably had one of the biggest crushes on Niki. You knew he was a crazy guy with a warm heart. He was so lovely and always had great friends too. He was caring, inspirational, and everything you could get to think.

He was in your class yet you never spoke to him because you were scared you might end up stuttering or say something wrong makes you feel embarrassed in the end.

The class has begun and your teacher arrived with some news. "You guys will individually work for a week in a job you can choose. I want you guys to be prepared and to know things from things you working on in your new job" she said. I'm already 2 weeks I will be leaving school for a week since like my teacher said: We needed to find a job to work so we can already prepare ourselves.

I loved kids. Yet I don't feel like becoming a teacher. I just want to try it out and maybe I will change my mind? Not sure but I will see.

Weeks have passed and now I am away from my school. The new job I found is at an elementary school where I will be working with kids. At around noon I was walking outside the school with a teacher who was showing me around. And the next thing that happened surprised me.

"Oh hi Y/N!" Niki waved at me. What is he doing here? I thought to myself and greeted back. "Sorry I came late. The traffic was a mess so I tried to hurry up fast as possible" he excused himself. "It's okay Niki. I was showing Y/N around. Want to join?" She asked putting a smile on her face. I knew my face was in heat since just looking at Niki's face would cause anyone to have a love disaster.

He nodded and for a while, we had already gone the whole school around. The bell ring and it was the sign that school was done and that the kids could finally be here for after school where they play and more.

"I'm surprised to see you here," I told Niki who turned his head to me. I saw his pretty brown coffee eyes which made me fall in love with him again. He was just so adorable.

"I like working with kids. I always feel safe around them. Not because I am years older than them but because I really can be myself!" We both let out a chuckle. He's a cutie. Because he isn't wrong. You can feel safe and yourself when you're with kids. And that's the good thing about being a teacher.

For a while, I and Niki have been playing with the kids. Me in the creative room meanwhile he was reading out a book. I was having fun without him for a while until he stepped in with a few other kids. Without Niki I know I'm not being nervous but when he joins I immediately feel like I'm getting surrounded by him, his voice, his scent, aura, and more. So of course I wouldn't blame myself.

"What are you guys doing?" Niki asked in an exciting voice. He looked a little curious so he bent his head over to my work. "Well, I'm not doing much other than drawing 3DS," I told him. "That looks... real. Your very talented in this" he told me making me feel flustered.

He joined and we all started to have a conversation together. But then something unexpected happened to the little kids. "Are you guys dating?" A blonde boy asked. I was shocked and was a blushing mess. "No! Uh I mean no we are not dating. We are classmates" Niki said looking over at me with an embarrassed face.

"Then you guys should date! You guys would look so cute together!" A curly-haired girl said making both of us feel embarrassed one time again. "Guys! We are not here to talk about who should date. Besides, maybe I would take Y/N out for once...?" He laughed. What?! He could maybe possibly take me out?! My heart!

"Well, Hyung. That's up to you if you want to ask them out!" The boy said making all the kids yell: "OooOo~" it was making me feel flustered. "Ah come on guys! Maybe okay? I will let you know. But don't make Noona/Hyung feel embarrassed" he smirked and let out a small giggle.

For the whole time, I and Niki have been a little quiet. I do feel like we may have a connection between us. He even gives me small stares but when I immediately turn my head to him he looks away like he didn't get caught.

Just hope he can ask me out later!

𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍 : IMAGINES & REACTIONS.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara