YOU REACTING TO ENHYPEN BEING A SECRET MURDERER (HYUNG LINE)

Just want to clarify that none of this is related to the people in real life. This is all from a daydream fanfiction from me or based on a book/movie etc.

There may be mention of things that can trigger you. So please leave so the cause won't get worse.

Heeseung

- Heeseung was a famous idol and a member of ENHYPEN

- Heeseung was a famous idol and a member of ENHYPEN. Every fan had at least crushed on him and lucky you. You're his. Everyone admired his angelic voice and him being one of the purest members.

- But what you and the fans maybe the members too, didn't know about Heeseung was kept a secret for a long time. Just before Heeseung debuted he was already involved in many things. He started to kill people for money and that.

- When you came back from home you could see bloody footsteps. At first, you thought Heeseung accidentally spilled ketchup but the smell started to get disgusting. "Oh hi, babe. I didn't know you would come so early!" He had a bloody knife in his hand and bloodstains on his face with a big smile.

Jay

- Jay

- Jay. Your best friend. You were friends with him since 4th grade and since then he would always make you laugh and make you feel better about everything. You loved him.

- Jay had a everyday task. It was something he hated to do. He had to kill at least one person every day and bring the head to his father. His father was the boss of his own gang.

- So when you guys had a sleepover at his house, he would take mouse steps and slowly get out of the room. You followed his steps without getting caught but it was too late. Because you saw him holding a random head with a big dagger. He hurriedly got behind you and left you unconscious with a piece of cloth that covered your mouth. "I'm sorry..."

Jake

- Let's say that Jake wasn't a bad person after all

- Let's say that Jake wasn't a bad person after all. Because as soon you meet him for the first time you will either fall in love or fall in love. You crushed on him for a long time and he did too.

- One day he wanted to confess to you. But his psychopathic mind led him to do something else. Jake was a person with two different personalities. 1. Cute 2. Psycho.

- So he chopped heads off of random people. Made it into a heart. And in the middle of the heart, he wrote: "Be my partner?" With blood. And when you saw that, you started to scream. You wanted to get out. But sadly the door was locked. All the doors were locked. "Shhh... don't escape baby. Your love is in front of you" He said hugging.

Sunghoon

- This man was the most handsome and talented guy at work

- This man was the most handsome and talented guy at work. You both worked together on the same schedule. And you loved him as your partner. Not a love partner but a work partner. And he loved you too.

- You guys became very close friends and ended up going on friendly dates. And that's when he started to gain feelings for you. One day he invited you to his house. But he forgot the mess. And all the blood and stuff.

- So when you got in you were disgusted by the smell and shocked by the view. "Sunghoon?" You asked him confusingly. "I kill people, to find the romantic red in them. But all of them are dark. Do you mind if I check yours?"