JUNGWON | "Your Not My Dream Partner"

Hi guys this is a little short story than usual so I want to apologize!

I hope you will read this :)

- 752 words

It's not because you hate that the fact you got forced to marry this man, it's just he won't show a bit of affection to you even though you've tried to be nice to him multiple times.

You and Jungwon were just school buddies who never really spoke to each other, when suddenly both of you fully grew apart and met again until you guys turned in your mid 20s.

Your dads were really close friends and wanted you both to get married to each other. Without hesitation, you refused since you weren't ready but you knew your father was getting weak by everyday  and his last wish was to walk beside you from the aisle on your wedding day, so you had no opportunity but to take the chance.

On the other side of the hand, Jungwon didn't seem to like it nor give it a go. He ended up arguing with both of his parents in front of your eyes making you feel like you weren't worth the price for him.

Months later you guys got the arranged marriage and both of you didn't seem to enjoy your wedding. But you saw your dad's happy face and that was the only thing you cared about the most.

The next few days after the marriage you shared a bed and a whole house with Jungwon. Nobody was rich here so you just simply bought a small house with Jungwon and decided to live there until both of you were ready to have kids. (ONLY FOR UR DADA SAKE)

Before the wedding, you guys knew you were getting forced so you both promised each other not to gain any feelings, but that seemed like a hard task for you. Cause living in the same house as your husband.. Yeah that is not impossible to gain feelings from.

Because already a few months later you couldn't stop thinking about him making you change yourself and become nervous around him. He noticed your small new behaviors and already got the hint that someone's crushing on him which is his s/o so he got more annoyed than ever and started to ignore you. Because why didn't you promise the promise?

You knew what was going on and became sadder since he wouldn't talk to you much like before. An maybe you knew what was up. But today was the day to confess to him about your feelings so you could finally let it out of your chest and so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable around you.

"Jungwon?" You whispered to him. He didn't bother to lift his head up and continued eating his cornflakes before going to sleep since he was hungry.

"Can you please stop ignoring me and tell me what's wrong?" You asked out of curiosity. That was the first thing you wanted to know. He smirked and scoffed at your question and started to give you a reply.

"I don't know Y/N? I thought we promised each other something. But seems like you forgot it" So he still does remember about it... About the promise.

"Well, is it beacause you finally realized that I love you?!" you yelled. you tried to hold back your tears knowing he doesn't like you back or he would confess back again. "It's obvious by your catchy stares and behaviors around me" he replied back. He never had crushed on anyone and waited for the love of his life which wasn't you. So he left the house to calm himself down.

At night
Your pov

It was around 2 am and yet I couldn't sleep after what happened. Yes I knew I felt bad for him for having me and that I couldnt promise him anything but I'm a human as well. I can't control what I feel

suddenly I heard someone get into the house. by the footsteps, I could already tell it was Jungwon. I was happy he came back but also the remains sadness didn't leave my side.

I could hear him take the stairs up to our shared bedroom and opened the door. I turned my back to just see him with his wet hair and sulky attitude. I guess it was raining hard outside.

"I'm back home. Are you happy now?!" he dropped his jacket and took his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Shut up! Who would ever be happy if a rat came home!" I yelled back without any getting replies back. A few minutes later he came out of the bathroom and hurriedly pinned me down to the bed making our faces come closer to each other.

At that moment I remember I was a blushing mess. But he wasn't. Both of us knowing this wasn't any play. He had his dark serious face on. I was scared. My heart was beating knowing that this could be an end at any time.

He came closer to my ear and whispered: "Your not the one I'm chasing Y/N. Especially not this love. Whether you like me or not, I won't be the one for you"

He stood up to leave. He didnt sleep beside me this time. In fact he went down to the living room and ended up sleeping on the couch.

Next day I got a message saying that a new single bed would arrive in 2-4 business days. With our shared bank account we lost 300$ because of our fight.

"My little girl, I'm sorry"