SUNOO | "New Staff?"

You. The best designer in your whole country. Even if you were young and still went to school, your ideas never changed to the bad side. Many people knew you as the 'Coloring Y/N' because of how unique your talent was and how you made everyone each happy.

You made clothes and bags out of your own will and design, and you even came up with a new brand. After some months you were one of the best sellers in your continent. Not only you were proud of yourself for coming this far, but your family and friends too.

It was a typical day like always. Go to school in the morning, go to work after and craft some new ideas while helping other people. Since you had your own company and stuff, but since you were a little too young for that you had lots of helpers.

When you arrived at your office you saw an envelope on your desk. Normally envelopes would come from people whom you inspired but this one was looking much different than the others. "Hm?" You looked confused at it and quickly opened it. It was a post from BE: LIFT. "Who are these people?" You giggled a little since this company was a whole stranger.

You read some of it and later on found out that it was a company that was a part of the Kpop industry. The company liked your design and more and wanted you to become a staff for a big boy group called ENHYPEN. You wanted to work for them but the problem was the country. They lived very far from you so that was a problem.

You weren't sure if you wanted to go. You were only 18 yet still allowed to move to another country to chase your dreams. Besides, it said you could work for them for a few years. They wanted to see your designs and wanted to get inspired.

Sometimes after thinking and taking out the decision you finally decided to come back to it tomorrow. You left your office and went to the other workers. They surprised you with Konfetti and looked all so happy. "Hey what is this?" You laughed. "You're going to be a staff for ENHYPEN!" one of them shouted happily. And that's when you realized that you actually should take the opportunity.

First day in the company

"Do I already get to start working today?" You asked looking at the manager. She simply nodded and handed me out a book of clothes and members with their themes and stuff. "Miss/Sir Y/N, you looking too excited" the other manager giggled.

"Oh yeah sorry... is just this is kind of new to me. I don't know how to speak Korean or anything. I hope I can get along with everyone" you sighed. "Don't worry. All the members have taken English classes before auditioning. They now take English A+ classes" she said and took me to the staff/ clothing room I smiled and followed her way.

She slowly opened the door that revealed 7 boys and 10 staff. They had to perform today and we're almost getting ready but they all waited for you. "Hello" you greeted and bowed down since you learned that just the right time when you came to Korea. "Welcome!" They all clapped. Oh wow, what a great start 😃

Everyone was getting ready meanwhile you were helping the staff out. Most of the boys got to wear the clothes you designed and the makeup was all on you.

You were under pressure since you were one person to choose a different makeup for each of those 7 boys, but at least you weren't the one to do their makeup or you would break your dear hands. Sometimes you had small conversations with the boys.

They asked you different kinds of questions like about your personal information and your job about the design. You especially liked the Niki one since he was so happy you told him one of your design secrets that you both eventually became friends.

But the quietest one was the Sunoo boy. He was really pretty and handsome that you even took some peeking but found him already staring at you. Since you were so bad at hiding emotions your smile would immediately appear and you would hear him scoff and make a little giggle sound. He was cute.

After the performance, you could see how exhausted they looked by their expressions. You kind of felt bad but later on cheered on them for how proud you were being and handed each of them a water bottle. "Good job guys. I'm proud of you!" You clapped making them thank you.

"Thanks, Sunbae|nim! I hope you will be with us again next time" he innocently smiled. He was the make and most of them told me he was annoying but I was already whipped for him because he was a real cutie.

"Don't worry Niki I will be here for a few years with you guys" you answered. Sunoo then accidentally spilled his water and looked up to you. "Are you our new staff?!" He asked. Uh?

"Hey I just wanted to apologize for shouting at you like that..." he looked down. Sunoo called out my name before I was leaving for my way and the boys in their way. "Oh about the staff thing? No, it's okay. I was also laughing at your cute reaction-" cute. I did not just say that. Oh no. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to say-" but he kept laughing.

He already looked so comfortable with me, because before we didn't even get to say a word. "No, it's fine! Everyone keeps telling me I'm cute. I'm totally fine with that" he smiled looking up at me again. We stood there for a moment until I realized we had been staring at each other. "Oh- oh yeah good then" I smiled back.

"I should probably head home now" I left but got interrupted. "Hey Y/N... can we maybe hang out one day? You seem fun to be with. Besides you are a person I want to learn things from" he said. I blushed by his speech and nodded. "Sure Sunoo. That would sound fun" we exchanged numbers and left each other a goodbye hug.

And guess what? The rest of the day we were texting up until 10 pm. And the next time we meet is going to be in a carnival with the boys since they found out about me and Sunoo. And I'm totally fine with that. At least I get to meet Sunoo.

"The Boy I Will Love Forever"