ENHYPEN AS AN EMOTIONAL ABUSER (HYUNG LINE)

Hey again. I'm sorry for writing this kind of stuff but I just want to let you know that it's for fun and none of this is based on the future idols you see here.

Let me add this. If any of you felt very uncomfortable reading this you can always feel free to want this to be deleted.

This is triggering so if you feel very uncomfortable reading this please leave :)

Heeseung

- Him. All you could think about him before knowing he liked you too. So you guys became lovers. You guys would be all affectionate and love birds for about 4-5 months until things started to change.

- The small mistake you did was never he could stop forgetting about so he would instead yell at you and tell you to stop breaking things. Well, you were clumsy but not that much?!

- He would sometimes snitch your phone from your hand and go through it to see who you were texting. "You're not cheating, right? You know I should probably go through your phone twice a day from now on!"

Jay

- He started to be very abusive since you hung out with your friend

- He started to be very abusive since you hung out with your friend. He didn't like it when it came to boys especially. You told him nothing was going around you guys but he didn't seem to get that inside his head.

- "Are you going to keep hanging out with him?" He asked. What did he even mean by that? He came closer to your ear and whispered: "Or do you want me to break your bones?" He threatened you.

- "I'm not coming home for some days. I will be staying with my friends" he left the home. All you know what he's doing at his friend's house is probably going to parties and making fun of you with other people.

Jake

- Your abusive boss

- Your abusive boss. You were working in a dog store and he was the store's manager to let you work for him. But what he kept doing to you was unfair.

- He wouldn't give you any breaks nor let you give the same amount of money as the other workers. Whenever you asked him why he would do that he would threaten you with kicking you out and stuff.

- The things he often did was to mess up places so you could clean after him. Afterward, he would call you and cuss you out about random stuff. He wasn't a normal person and everyone knew that.

Sunghoon

- Your best friend

- Your best friend. Well, you didn't consider him your friend but he did. Sort of. You tried to get rid of him but the last time you did you lost everyone.

- But they came back again since you and sunghoon became friends. He loved you for your money but he was acting like the boss too. With your money, he could buy drugs and sell them for higher prices.

- It was like a gang you both were in. And you didn't seem to enjoy it. "WHERE IS THE MONEY Y/N?!" he shouted making everyone in the team turn their heads to you both. "ANSWER BITCH! YOU ARE SUCH A LOWLIFE FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE GOOD LIKE EVERYONE??"