4

CARSON NEVER left her office so abruptly before. She headed home, and took a hot shower, then climbed into bed. Her thoughts concentrated on Candy's face, then to Madison's face. They were the same person, yet they seemed to be so different. She ended up falling asleep with Madison's face in her thoughts, and woke up sweaty, and panting hours later.

Checking the time, it was 10:04 at night. The redhead never slept for so long, and felt mentally soothed. But her body was heated in places that never felt so worked up before.

Reaching for her laptop, she opened it, and turned it on. As the screen came to life, she swallowed and ran her fingers through her red, messy hair.

Heading into her browser, and typing in the site's name, she created a user account, and signed up for their bundle offer, in which she had unlimited access to all videos for one month. It was expensive, but so damn worth it.

She scrolled through the videos, and picked one. The tip of her tongue ran over the surface of her upper lip, and her nipples strained, as she noticed a video with a girl riding a strap-on.

Swallowing, she clicked on the video, and rested the laptop onto her bed. Her breathing increased, and her panties immediately became damp.

Carson tugged her tank top over her head, and threw it onto the floor, before doing the same with her sweats. Being left in only her bra and panties, she turned up the volume on the computer, and leaned backwards against her pillow. Her legs were spread, and her stomach tightened with excitement. I can't believe I'm doing this.

Running her fingers down her flat stomach, she caressed her vagina over the fabric of her panties. Carson could feel the wetness seeping through the fabric, and onto her fingers. She'd never been so wet by just touching herself before. It was bizarre and interesting. Her clit tingled with the rush of excitement through her veins. The computer's screen had her full attention, and as she looked at the girl bending over the couch with her legs spread, a loud moan escaped her lips.

Carson slipped her index finger under her panties. She was soaked. And her pulse was racing. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip, as a woman walked up behind the girl, the tip of her strap-on pressing against the girl's butt cheek.

The redhead inhaled a strained breath, as her fingers slipped into her folds, the friction causing her clit to tremble. Her legs spread further, and her hips pushed upward. The wetness streamed down in between her butt cheeks, and the sight of the girl being fucked, made her knees give out on her. Lucky for her, she was lying down. This feels so good.

Carson plunged two of her fingers into her aching opening. A gasp escaped her lips, as her mouth fell agape. This feels so fucking good. Her pace increased, and fingers moved deeper. The tips touched her g-spot, and she squirmed. Ecstasy rippled through her body. This is too good.

Her walls tightened around her fingers, and eyes barely managed to stay open. But she couldn't miss a second of it. She'd never been in such an enticing trance before, and her body loved the feeling that the girl's voice gave her. I'm gonna cum.

Carson's jaw tightened, and her back arched upward, as a rush blasted through her walls, and all over her two fingers. Damn.

She was only a few minutes into the video, and already had an orgasm. Panting and continuing to watch the screen, she took her fingers out, and admired how they were coated with her juices. Carson placed her fingers inside of her mouth and sighed.

A smile formed on her lips, as she propped herself on her two arms, and laid on her stomach. Unhooking her bra, she took it off, and threw it onto the floor. Her fingers worked their way across the keyboard, as she typed in Madison Pierce.

She's gorgeous. Carson exhaled a breath, as she looked intently at the woman's picture. She'd never liked girls. And the way she was feeling for this woman, alias or not, was unfathomed and strange.

Her erect nipples grazed against the fabric of the bedding. They were sensitive, which made her breathing inconsistent. Carson shut off her computer, and put it away, before she got under the covers. In her dreams, Madison Pierce could be more real.