6

IT TOOK Carson three days of trying to rid Madison Pierce from her thoughts, before she remembered that she'd have to see the woman again. Melody invited her to the bachelorette party, plus she couldn't miss the wedding.

Carson had been indulging in videos every night, and sometimes before she'd head into work in the mornings. It made her feel strange—to masturbate to lesbian porn. Wasn't she straight? How did she suddenly feel so attracted to women? Carson didn't know what had erupted her feelings. Was it because of her mid-life crisis? Was she a lesbian?

Melody hired a party bus for the bachelorette party, and they'd be picking Carson up at her house in less than an hour. So, after shutting off her computer, and downing two painkillers, Carson headed out of the office building, and towards her car.

When she pulled onto her driveway, the bus was already there. She groaned and got out of her car, as Melody rushed over to her with a tiara on top of her head, "sorry, we're early. But there's good champagne, and there will be a stripper," Melody smiled widely, and pulled Carson into the bus. Carson didn't even get a chance to take a shower, which made her uncomfortable. As she looked around the bus, there were a few women she'd seen at the dinner, including Madison.

Madison was seated next to another woman—the same woman who was around her almost all night at the dinner. And that made Carson's heart ache inside of her chest. Why was she feeling that way?

"Time to get this party started!" One of Melody's bridesmaids squealed, and the bus pulled off of the curb. Carson took a seat, and placed her handbag down. When Madison's eyes met hers, she felt her heart jump inside of her throat. Melody handed Carson a glass of champagne, and sprinkled glitter onto her head. Needless to say, Melody was already slammed.

"Just got off of work?" Madison asked, as she popped a slice of strawberry into her mouth. She was the designated sober one for the night, just to make sure that everything ran smoothly.

"Yeah, where are we heading exactly?"

Madison shrugged and looked at Victoria, who smiled and gave her a wink, "picking up the stripper at his place. I'm definitely gonna enjoy this," Victoria said, nudged Madison's shoulder, and leaned in to whisper something into her ear. A heavy blush tinted Madison's cheeks, and Carson observed the closeness of the two. For sure, she was extremely envious.

"So, I heard that you're a writer," Carson said.

Madison nodded, as she focused her eyes on the redhead. She tightened her knees, and placed the palm of her hand over Victoria's mouth to stop those lips from trying kissing hers, "and I heard that you're an Editor-in-Chief."

Carson nodded and smiled. As she gave Victoria a look over, she met analysing eyes. She wondered what it was about, "your job's more fascinating than mine. At least you're not stuck at an office all day," Carson explained.

Madison nodded. She removed her hand from Victoria's lips, and gave a warning look, "I wouldn't call working in bed the best job in the world. But it pays the bills."

Carson gulped. Was Madison referring to working as a pornstar, or as a writer? It had to be the latter. Madison looked at how Carson sat uncomfortably in her seat. Did she say something wrong? She looked around the bus, and noticed that Victoria had gotten up, and was dancing hysterically with Melody. As much as she'd loved a happy crowd, the noise was just too much to take, "I hope I don't have to endure a lap dance. I've put those wild days behind me," Carson mumbled.

Carson noticed how easier it was to talk to Madison that night compared to the other. Maybe, she'd learned to face her fears, or she probably had gotten comfortable enough. She did see Madison naked—actually, Candy naked.