2.3 - Prime Queen

3rd Person POV:

"Tonight, for our first edition of face-to-face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime! A chance to talk live with Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix, along with me, Nadia Chamack! We'll be revealing some sizzling hot revelations about our favorite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news!"

"Sizzling hot revelations?" Tikki stresses.

"Can you believe it, Tikki? An entire hour long special about me, Chat Noir, and (Y/N)!" Marinette exclaims excitedly. "Pretty neat, huh?"

"Marinette, you're a superhero! Not a star." Tikki rebukes. "You're supposed to remain a mystery to protect yourselves from Hawkmoth and other supervillains!"

"Don't worry, Tikki. We only accepted this because we wanted the people of Paris to know that the three of us will always do whatever it takes to keep them safe." (Y/N) soothes the kwami.

"Just... be careful tonight, okay." Tikki tells the two.

"Tonight? What do you mean tonight?" Marinette checks her calendar, "I have babysitting. The show's tomorrow."

"Don't forget, tonight! Face-to-face, live with Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix!"

Marinette's jaw drops at the TV's reaffirmation of the time.

"And that's probably why you have to babysit tonight." Feu deadpans.

"(Y/N)!" Manon's childlike voice excitedly screams from below. Not long after, Manon bursts through the door and jumping into her hold.

"Mrs. Chamack!" Marinette anxiously greets. "I uh.. I just saw the ad for your show... tonight!"

"Sorry, I'm running late. Thanks again for watching Manon. I've put a bunch of things for her in her bag, and she's already had dinner." Nadia informs. "Oh, I'm so glad you're free tonight."

"Uh... yeah... I had no other plans.. no plans at all." Marinette's eye twitches.

"I'd better get going, I've got a lot riding on this interview. I'll need all of Paris in front of the screen tonight." Nadia explains before turning to her daughter who was trying to pull (Y/N) away to play with her. "Manon, just for tonight, you're allowed to watch television Marinette and (Y/N)!"

"Yay!" Manon says excitedly. "Mommy's gonna be on TV with Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix!"

"You'll do great, Mrs. Chamack." (Y/N) encourages.

"Besides, you'll already have three viewers!" Marinette agrees.

"Wish me luck, and tell all your friends to tune in!" Mrs. Chamack waves and takes her leave.

"We will!" Marinette waves back. And as soon as Mrs. Chamack leaves, Marinette makes a phone call. "Uhm... Alya?"

|~|

"We're on air in ten, still not cat in sight. You sure have this under control Nadia?" A producer asks the woman.

"Yes, I got this, as promised!" Nadia agrees, albeit nervously. "Biggest audience of the year!"

"I hope so." The producer says, "If you want to keep the show on PrimeTime in the future."