2.6 - Robostus

3rd Person POV:

The bell rings, signaling the lunch break was over and everyone started walking to class after grabbing their bags... well, almost everyone.

"Oh no! I left my bag in my locker... again." Marinette groans.

"Check to see if you left your brain in there too, girl." Alya giggles.

Marinette drags (Y/N) along to the locker room so she wouldn't be alone.

"Oh silly me!" The bluenette grumbles, finding her bag and beginning to walk out, stopping when they hear talking coming from around them.

"Of course you're my best friend! I'm 100% affirmative. But I'm also 98.2% positive that teachers aren't ready for this advance of an evolution." Max talks to his bag, or rather whats inside of it.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen at the sight. Could he be talking to a kwami? And if so... could he be Chat Noir?

No... he couldn't be. Right?

"His best friend is in his school bag?" Tikki questions, as the four spy on him.

"That's kind of sad." Feu comments, making shove a piece of chicken in his mouth to shut him up.

"Yeah, Tikki. Totally strange." (Y/N) ignores Feu's comment.

Max closes his bag and begins to walk toward where the girls and Kwamis were hiding. The two immediately play it smooth and pretend like they were beginning to leave the locker room as well.

"Hey there, Max!" Marinette smiles as (Y/N) greets him with a small wave.

"Oh, hey you two!" Max nervously waves before rushing out of the locker room.

(Y/N) and Marinette's smiles drop at Max's evasiveness and they begin to grow suspicious, the both of them for entirely different reasons.

Marinette simply wanted to know what he was hiding, and (Y/N) was suspicious of Max potentially being the love of her life.

The two girls follow behind Max to class and sit in their assigned seats, watching as Ms. Mendelieve and Mr. Damocles try and fix her computer screen.

"See for yourself, Mr. Damocles. Nothing happens when I push the button." Ms. Mendelieve demonstrates to the principal.

"Well you're in luck, Ms. Mendelieve, I'm a bit of a computer wiz." Mr. Damocles cracks his knuckles and types in a code to reset the computer and it works... somewhat.

The small victory became a loss a the screen began to glitch and show a weird pop-up virus.

"That's not supposed to happen. What is it!" Ms. Mendelieve gasps.

"It's Dino-33, a malicious computer virus. Let me try something." Max attempts to work on the computer but Ms. Mendelieve takes it from him.

"Go back to your seat now, Max. Leave this to the adults." Ms. Mendelieve dismisses him.

"Inform the adults that if they don't neutralize the virus in the next 75 seconds, there will be a 99.9% chance the hard drive will be permanently damaged!"