2.22 - Malediktator

3rd Person POV:

"Welcome to my secret lair! I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Like today, my dear friend Ladybug showed up to ask me for advice." Chloe, dressed as Queen Bee speaks to the camera before it switches to her obviously dressed as Ladybug.

"I admire Queen Bee so much! She showed me what being a superhero is all about! And always fixes the messes Chat Noir, Phoenix, and I get ourselves into." Ladybug says.

"Oh, please, you would do the same for me." Queen Bee speaks.

"Come on, like you would ever make a mess." Ladybug says.

"You're right!" Queen Bee laughs, making Ladybug laugh along with her.

"That's not Ladybug, that's you Chloe!" Ivan calls the girl out.

Chloe was showing the class the "interview" between Queen Bee and "Ladybug" which they obviously could tell was poorly edited.

The class laughs at this.

"Of course that's the real Ladybug!" Chloe defends, making Marinette attempt to hide her face.

"Looks real to me." (Y/N) shrugs, making Marinette glare at her.

"But Chloe, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself... I mean about Queen Bee?" Mrs. Bustier questions.

Chloe scoffs before she answers, "Well, our assignment was to chose an important person in French history, and I actually saved France. Even Ladybug says so."

"Queen Bee really makes us stronger. She truly is miraculous!" Chloe quotes as she presses play on her video.

"Chloe, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Ladybug! You didn't even bother to match her hair color." Alya sneers.

"Uhh.. she just... dyed her hair blonde to look like me!" Chloe stutters, making the class laugh once more. "You're all a bunch of losers! Except you two, Adrikins and (Y/N). None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary!"

"Oh, what a shame." Marinette grumbles aloud, making everyone laugh harder.

"I saw you laughing with the other idiots!" Chloe spots Sabrina laughing at her, "You're fired!"

"I've betrayed my best friend!" Sabrina slams her head down onto the desk and begins to wail.

"How could you not laugh Sabrina? The whole superhero stitch has totally gone to her head." Alya connects her phone to the smartboard and plays a very popular video on the internet right now.

"You're the one who paralyzed the metro driver, aren't you?!" Ladybug snaps at Queen Bee. "You used your power to create this situation!"

"She wasn't the hero? It was Chat Noir, Phoenix, and Ladybug." Alya smirks.

"She had superpowers for like five minutes and went totally out of control." Alix rolls her eyes.

"We might not deserve to see your documentary, but you don't deserve to be called a superhero!" Marinette sneers.

"What?!" Both Chloe and (Y/N) angrily ask.

"You will pay for your insulting remarks Dupain-Cheng!" Chloe sneers back.