2.17 - Reverser

3rd Person POV:

The school bell rings, signaling that everyone's break time was over, and it was now time to head back up to class.

However, one lone teen sits underneath the stairwell, hidden from view. He wrote in his book with ferocity as he views a wordless comic on his phone.

"Hey, Marc! How's it going?" Marinette spots him, bending down to speak to him through the staircase. "Where's the rest of your class?"

"Oh, hey Marinette!" Marc waves. "We're done with class for today. The others probably went home."

"Perfect timing! Our class has a spare hour. So some of us are heading over to the art room. You should come check it out!" Marinette invites.

"Sure.. why not.." Marc says shyly.

"Maybe you'll finally let me read some of your writing." Marinette says.

"Yeah, I don't know.. maybe." Marc shakes his head.

"Awesome. See you there!" Marinette waves, as she heads to the art room.

|~|

"This is the team up of Ladybug and Mighty-Illustrator. Fighting Queen Wasp together!" Nathaniel explains, showing his work to the art teacher.

"You mean, Evillustrator?" The man questions.

"He changed his name after Ladybug de-akumatized him and became a superhero." Nathaniel smiles, really proud of his work.

"Bad guy comes over to the good side. Great idea! You should make a comic book about that." The teacher suggests.

"Yeah, but, I'm only good at drawing stories, not writing them." Nathaniel sits next to (Y/N), beginning to braid her hair because he noticed it was in her face as she was trying to sketch.

"You should team up with a creative writer." The teacher advises.

"But I don't know anyone who's into that." Nathaniel says.

"Don't worry buddy, there's gotta be somebody out there just waiting to meet you." Alix reassures as she stops her graffiti art to talk to him, "And turn (Y/N)'s music down before she hurts her ears again, I can hear it all the way from over here."

"I can't, she's in the zone." Nathaniel continues to braid her hair and ties it off once he's finished.

"Marc!" Marinette smiles, noticing the boy who was standing outside. "You made it! Come meet everyone!"

This grabs Nathaniel's attention.

Marinette grabs his hand and pulls him into the middle of the room, introducing him to the teacher.

"This is Marc, the boy I told you about." Marinette introduces. "The one that's always writing."

Marc shrinks under the teacher's gaze.

"Uh.. I'm s-sorry. I didn't want to disturb you.." Marc hardly looks anyone in the eye.

"Welcome to room 33, you're never disturbing anyone here. You can come whenever you want. Outside of class time and after school. Everyone can create what they want, anywhere they want." The teacher welcomes the boy warmly. "Rose is writing lyrics for a rock band. Rose, I'd like you to meet Marc."