2.16 - Troublemaker

3rd Person POV:

"Mr. Stone would like his breakfast brought to him on the back of a polar bear. Could you arrange that for me please?" Penny asks the butler who only gave her a blank stare at the request.

"..I'll.. see what I can do Ms. Penny.." He slowly says.

Penny's phone rings and she quickly answers it, confirming another one of Jagged's flights and putting in requests to make sure it was perfect for both the superstar and his crocodile.

"I know a great way to market Jagged's new album," Bob barges his way through the suite looking for Jagged. "He's gonna be on a reality TV show!"

"I'm just hoping Jagged will be okay with that.. no, I wasn't talking to you, I'm sorry... confirm that flight... thank you... I'll call you back... Bob, wait!" Penny multitasks between talking on the phone, thanking the butler, trying to stop Bob from bothering Jagged, and writing on her clipboard.

"Penny, did you remember to order those macaroons for Fang?" Jagged questions.

"Of course! I'm taking care of that right now Jagged." Penny gets right on it, but stops when there was a knock on the door.

She goes to answer it while Bob tells Jagged about his proposition.

"I'm sorry Ms. Penny, but you can not allow your crocodile to just roam around the hotel by itself." Mayor Bourgeois gives the leash that held Fang to her.

"I'm sorry Mayor.." Penny apologizes but her attention is grabbed when her phone rings and she immediately answers it. "Thanks Mr. Mayor."

"What?! What is this trash?!" Jagged's voice catches her attention and she shuts the door once the mayor leaves. "There's nothing rock and roll about that show! My fans will never watch it!"

"Of course they will, Jagged! This is how marketing works these days." Bob says.

Penny goes to speak but another knock on the door makes her sigh and once again go to answer it.

"I'm sorry, but a polar bear was not available. Will a pony do instead?" The butler questions.

Penny's phone rings and she answers it once more, once again writing information down. "A pony is fine... and can you throw in an assortment of macaroons please? Thank you!.. no not you, don't worry there won't be any ponies. Just a crocodile.."

"Deal with it Jagged, you will be a guest on that show whether you like it or not." Bob demands, dodging soccer balls that Jagged kept throwing at him.

"Oh yeah? And how're you gonna make me do that? I think we're done here, Bob." Jagged sneers.

Penny easily walks up to the enraged man and gently pulls him down to whisper her idea in his ear, her voice immediately calming him down.

The suggestion she had whispered to him was something he liked way more.

"Of course! Now that's what I call a rock and roll idea! Penny, you're the best! What would I do without you?" Jagged smiles and kisses Penny's cheek.

Penny subtly blushes, avoiding Jagged's gaze at he looked at her as if she gave him the world.

|~|

"Welcome to Fill My Shoes! You're joining us live on a new episode with our guest today as the one and only, Jagged Stone.." Alec introduces the man, "..Filling the role of a baker!"