2.15 - Frightningale

3rd Person POV:

"Don't you stop, dancing to the music! Baby! Yeah it's like a miracle song! Don't stop dancing to the music! D-Don't stop dancing to the music!"

"That was Clara Nightengale's hit single, Big Bang for us."

Marinette tried and failed to copy Clara's difficult dance moves, only managing to copy a couple before she accidentally falls on her face when a move became too hard.

"Wow! That girl is incredible!" Tikki compliments.

"I love her! She's totally passionate about her art!" Marinette squeals in agreement.

"Clara, in just a few short months, you've become an international sensation. Apparently you even sing and dance in your sleep. Do you ever stop?"

"Never you see, dancing and singing are everything to me!" Clara responds, gracefully twirling around Alec. "And I'm happy to share this joy of song and dance to the amazing people of France!"

"See that Tikki, she's a true artist!" Marinette says.

"You've come to Paris to film the video for your next song, which is gonna be titled, "Miraculous."

Marinette pauses and her eyes get wide.

"I really admire and adore Phoenix, Ladybug, and Chat Noir! A homage to them I wanted to pay as they inspire me every single day."

|~|

The door to Nathaniel's room almost flies off its hinges.

"Are you watching this?!" (Y/N) giddily shows Nathaniel her phone as she watches Alec and Clara's interview, "I'm one of the people that inspire Clara Nightengale!"

(Y/N) and Nathaniel excitedly jump and down and giggle and laugh with one another.

"Guys, is everything alright in there?" The sweet voice of Nathaniel's mother calls to them from across the room.

"It's fine, sorry!" (Y/N) calls back.

They hear her laugh before she dismisses them.

"Auditions will be held at Grand Palais Hotel, is that right?" They hear Alec speak. "A little birdy told me that you've already found a Chat Noir. Care to share the good news?"

(Y/N) starts paying close attention.

"My lips are sealed, but soon he'll be revealed! We must still cast Phoenix and Ladybug, and extras by the way, so come on out and audition today!" Clara winks at the camera.

Nathaniel, Feu, and (Y/N) all share a look.

"Don't you even think about it." Feu says sternly.

"Calm down, I was gonna audition as an extra with Nathaniel. It's too risky to audition as Phoenix." (Y/N) soothes him.

|~|

Marinette's phone rings and she answers.

"Marinette did you hear that? We're all going to audition and you're coming too! So don't go pulling one of your Marinette specials on us, kay?" Alya calls, with all the girls in the background.