2.11 - Gorizilla

3rd Person POV:

"Father? There's something I'd like to... talk to you about.." Adrien begins, as he nervously plays with hands, "Can I have a few minutes of your time?"

"Yes, of course." Gabriel says, not looking up from his work.

Adrien perks up in shock, "Really?"

"I'll tell Natalie to let you know as soon as I'm available." Gabriel says making Adrien slouch.

"It'll be too late then.." Adrien mumbles to himself.

Gabriel looks up at his crestfallen son, a hint of guilt as he gazes at him. However, his attention is caught by the ring on Adrien's finger, as the teen fiddles with it nervously.

"Shouldn't you be practicing the piano?" Gabriel questions.

Adrien sighs and walks out, "Yes.."

After Adrien leaves, Gabriel pulls up a past video from the Ladyblog and zooms in on Chat Noir's ring. He takes a picture of Adrien and zooms in on the bland ring and places the pictures side by side.

"That's impossible.." Gabriel frowns, absolute disbelief overcoming him.

He immediately rushes out of his office and more or less stomps up the stairs to Adrien's room. He waves Gorilla away from the door and slams it open, starstruck by the piano music playing, with no one behind the piano. He looks at the open window signaling that Adrien had escaped.

"Natalie!" Gabriel calls with a booming tone, unimaginable anger bubbling in his chest.

Natalie rushes up the stairs, and waits for Gabriel to speak.

"Where.. is.. my son?!" Gabriel snaps. "Adrien has managed to leave his room without either of you noticing! Find him!"

Natalie and Gorilla immediately rush out the front door at Gabriel's angry demand and rush inside the car in search for the blonde teen.

|~|

Adrien peaks from behind a sign plastered with his face. And walks from behind it cautiously. It doesn't help that his father had recently released a fragrance after him and since he and (Y/N) modeled for the commercial, their popularity has only skyrocketed. (Y/N) only agreed because she was promised free snacks.

"Adrien?!" A voice calls to him on the streets.

Adrien snaps his head toward another teen dressed exactly like him, who looked upon him with awe.

"The Adrien Agreste?! This is awesome!" The brunette shouts excitedly.

Adrien's social awkwardness kicks in, "Okay.. bye.."

Adrien begins to walk away stiffly, but the brunette fan only trails him as he talks his ear off.

"The first time I saw you in that ad, I told myself, 'Wayhem, I've got to meet this guy! He's so cool!" The brunette, now known as Wayhem, speaks. "I'm like your biggest fan!"

"Yeah.. sure..." Adrien quietly says, only half listening as he spots (Y/N)'s part of the ad come on screen.

He was absolutely mesmerized.