The Feeling

It had been a week since their sultry night.

Irene noticed that Y/N always sat in the back seat in her lectures, that's why she couldn't get a clear glimpse of her. However, now her eyes couldn't help but look at Y/N, again and again. A few times she would call her name, just to see how much dominance she had over her.

"Miss Y/N."

"Y-Yes, Miss Bae?"

She loved it.

Keeping control over herself was getting hard for Irene. She fought with her will every day, deciding to keep her hands to herself, but sometimes she couldn't and let it go with the flow.

Subtle touches and teases were fun for her. The risk gave a kick to her adrenaline and Irene enjoyed it. She liked how Y/N's eyes would dilate whenever she would bend over her desk or when she was up too close to her.

"My eyes are up here, Y/N."

"Huh? Sorry, Miss Bae."

~

After an interesting and exhausting day, Irene decided to go grocery shopping. She realized that her refrigerator was practically empty at this point. So, after the university came to an end, she got in her car and drove to the store.

Entering through the sliding doors, Irene picked up the trolley on her way to the aisles. She picked up the necessary items or products she needed. Skimming through the list in her mind that she made a few hours ago, she noticed that something was missing.

"What is it?"

Pondering over the question while walking, she reached the cereal aisle. Her eyes wandered to the different cereal boxes and then it hit her.

"Oh, right. Honey loops."

Irene scratched the tip of her chin while looking through the lower shelf of the aisle and then looked at the middle shelf too. However, she couldn't find the ones she wanted. Eyebrows furrowed with disappointment, she looked up and then her eyes caught the yellow box.

"Oh."

Her favorite cereals were on the top shelf. Unfortunately, the top shelf was slightly high from her height. Irene looked around to see if she could ask anyone for her help, but no one was in sight.

Tip-toeing, Irene wiggled her fingers to reach for the box or maybe tip it over so she could grab it, but her attempts failed. She sighed and looked down at her feet with utter chagrin.

Suddenly, she felt a body pressed against her back and Irene stiffened at the proximity. She had her eyes wide in surprise and was about to kick the person with her elbow when she inhaled the perfume.

The same perfume from a few nights ago. The same perfume that had been ingrained in her brain like a tattoo.

Y/N.

Irene looked up at the hand and then turned around to be face-to-face with the reason for her excitement.

"Miss me?" Y/N asked as she picked up the cereal box and looked down at Irene with a broad smile.

Irene felt her heart skip a beat at the warmness in her voice and the adoring look in her eyes. A smile crept on her lips as she looked into her eyes and nodded, replying, "You don't even know."

Irene saw how Y/N was blushing slightly and her eyes were now looking away from hers. She looked down to see Y/N's flannel shirt and slithered in her hand under it. Y/N suddenly jolted under her cold touch.

"You're warm, "Irene whispered.

Y/N gulped visibly as her eyes quivered back to Irene's. She clutched the cereal box tightly in her hand as the slow caresses that Irene was doing on her stomach were making her weak in the knees.