The End [E]

Irene wasn't certain if she had heard Y/N correctly when those words spilled out. She gazed at her with a foggy mind and a pounding heart. Her jaw dropped, and her eyes widened, utterly flabbergasted.

"What?" her voice cracked at the end.

Y/N stepped forward, looking gravely serious about this, and let go of Irene's hands to rest hers on her shoulder. She took in a deep breath and exhaled it heavily.

"Let me take care of you today, please."

Irene couldn't believe her words as she found herself breathless. She felt Y/N's hands giving her ever so subtle squeeze to her shoulders, causing her to shudder a little. She tightly grasped her hands to her side, suddenly feeling exhilarated as to what Y/N had in the store.

Y/N slowly dragged her hand to her neck and cupped it with gentleness. She felt Irene's nerve pumping aggressively beneath her touch as she caressed the skin with adoration.

"Did you know that I have had a crush on you since I first saw you?" she said and Irene's eyes lit up with curiosity.

"Why am I hearing about this now?" she said at which Y/N giggled quietly.

Leaning forward, Y/N rested her forehead against Irene's, enjoying the certain intimacy of the moment.

She continued, "I knew I had it bad for you when I first imagined you and me kissing on a park bench. It was immoral of me... but I liked to romanticize you with me."

A smile crept on Irene's lips as she lifted her arms and wrapped them around Y/N's waist.

"You little pervert, "she commented and Y/N giggled once again.

"Hey, don't blame me. Blame yourself for being too captivating."

Irene's cheek started to heat up at the compliment. She shook her head against Y/N's and Y/N pulled away.

She opened her eyes to see Y/N smiling broadly at her, causing butterflies to rumble inside her stomach.

"I loved to come to university, just so I could see you again, "Y/N said and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

Irene sighed, contentedly.

Moving her lips down to kiss the tip of her nose, Y/N said, "Whenever you called my name, I thought I would faint because of how melodious it sounded from your mouth."

Irene laughed, sincerely.

Pressing a kiss on her right cheek, she resumed, "When we met at the club that night. I was mesmerized by how amazing you looked in that off-shoulder top of yours. And when you started talking to me... I fell for you. Hard."

She tilted her head to her left cheek and pressed a long, soft kiss, saying, "And when you said that you wanted me. I couldn't believe my ears. It felt like a dream come true."

Shuffling a little closer, she brushed her lips against Irene's ear and heard her breath hitch. Y/N whispered, "And when you fucked me so passionately that night. I feared that you might forget me the next day."

Irene gulped heavily before replying, "Never. I could... never forget you, Y/N."

Taking her earlobe in between her teeth, Y/N pulled it casually which caused Irene to suspire. She angled her head to the side, wanting to feel her lips on her neck now. Y/N pulled apart as her hot breath skimmed Irene's ear shell.

She huskily whispered again, "And when you talked to me again the next day... I was determined to get to know you more."

"K-Know me?" Irene stuttered.