The Desire

The next few days were usual, but somehow Irene couldn't keep her hands to herself this time. Her yearning for Y/N was much stronger than before and she started to get frustrated, not to mention sexually frustrated.

The way Y/N was looking dapper and irresistible in her leather jacket and skinny jeans, Irene sure knew that she had it bad for her.

So, just after her lecture ended, she waited until everyone got out and Y/N was about to go when she stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going, Miss Y/N?"

Y/N looked at her and replied, "To... my next class? Why? Do you need anything from me, Miss Bae?"

Irene noticed the cocky smirk on her face and felt the fire inside her turning up a notch. She replied with a lopsided smile and leaned against her desk with her arms crossed.

"You bet I do, Miss Y/N."

Y/N mocked her by crossing her arms too and resting her weight on her left leg. She tilted her head in a teasing manner, saying, "Then, do show me, Miss Bae."

The words were inviting and dangerously risky. But, Irene didn't care. Her smiley face turned darker with a longing look in her eyes and she took two big steps until she was standing closer to Y/N.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat as her hands fell to either side, eyes wide in surprise. She looked towards the classroom door and then back at Irene, stuttering, "S-Someone will see us."

Irene raised her hand and trailed it towards her hair, stroking a strand as she replied, "Then let them have a show."

"B-But--"

"Don't you want me?" Irene asked, her hand gently resting on her shoulder, feeling the astonishingly soft leather.

Y/N was speechless at her straightforward question. Knowing that it would take her every ounce of her body to deny, she chose to give in. Taking Irene's hand in hers, she pulled her behind the opened doors of the lecture hall.

Irene instantly pinned Y/N against the wall and didn't waste any time placing her lips on hers. Y/N lightly moaned in the kiss and Irene pulled apart, hovering just above her lips to whisper.

"You have to be quiet if you want this."

Y/N instantly nodded and held her face in between her hands before kissing her again, roughly. Irene swore she never felt this exhilarating feeling inside her. The fact that anyone would catch them and her entire career would just tumble down with this single mistake.

It made her chase the sentiment even more.

Her arm snaked around Y/N's waist, pulling her closer to her, wanting to feel her heart beating against hers. She took in Y/N's lower lip in between her teeth for her to open up and Y/N obliged. Shoving her tongue inside, Irene explored her mouth, feeling extremely breathless yet elated.

Irene's hand trailed up as she held her nape and pulled apart from the kiss. Y/N whimpered slightly at the lack of her mouth against hers but sighed with satisfaction again when she felt her soft lips pressed against her jaw.

Irene smiled against her skin because she knew how much Y/N loved this, being kissed on her neck. She trailed down her wet kisses from behind her ear to her slender neck. Y/N threw her head back at the feeling as she bit her lower lip to stop herself from making any noise.

For Irene, it took all her self-control not to leave a mark on Y/N's skin.

"Do you like it when I kiss your neck?" Irene huskily whispered in her ear.

"Y-Yeah, "Y/N almost sobbed out as she shuddered under her touch, her legs about to give up any time.

Y/N's reaction did nothing but feed Irene's ego as she felt the sense of dominance overpowering her in many ways. Feeling the animal inside her getting testy, Irene slithered her hand inside Y/N's top and tried to reach places that she loved to touch.