5 - Party

Barry was at Star labs with Caitlin early in the morning when Felicity and Oliver arrive. "Yo" Barry says

"Hey" Oliver says back

"So what are you guys doing today" Barry asks

"Not much really we just wanted to hang out with you guys" Felicity says and then looks up at her boyfriend before looking back at Barry and Caitlin.

"Cool" Caitlin said Felicity sat down next to Caitlin and Oliver went to go sit near Barry.

30 minutes later the legends (Sara. Ray, Mick, Jax, Martin Amaya, Nate and Zari) came through the cortex. "Hey legends" Felicity says "What are you guys doing here"

"Hey we are taking a break and then we found out that all you guys are here" Ray says

"Your Nate Right?" Oliver asks the brown haired boy in the back

"Yep, Sorry about the last time we met." Nate replied

"Also" Sara cuts in "This is Amaya, she's from 1945 and was part or a secret government organisation called the JSA, Justice Society of America. This is Zari she's from the future and she has a wind totem, same as Amaya. That's how they have powers."

"Hey" Barry and Caitlin say and Felicity waves and Oliver nod

"Amaya, This is Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoak, Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow" Sara says pointing to each member. Barry then got a text from Cisco. Hey man hope you having fun, the service hasn't even started and I'm dying. I ditching after the service just to let you know. - C

No problem. - B

"Hey since we're all here and Cisco is ditching after the service why don't we have a party. It's not very often Team Arrow, Team Flash and the Legends get to hang out together. We can invite everyone else and I'll set it up at a Star labs hanger"

"Will there be booz?" Mick asks taking a sip of the beer bottle he had in his hand.

Star labs hanger

Barry had everything ready. Lots of snacks, lost of drinks, a dance floor, chairs and couches and he had also decorated the place nicely. He wanted to ask someone if it was enough so he called Caitlin. When she walked in she was mesmerized by the amount of lights on the wall and the decoration which fell from the sky. The speakers in all 4 corners of the room. She let out of a gasp in disbelief looking at the beauty.

"So what do you think?" Barry asks

"I think" Cailin says taking one last look around the room before looking at Barry who was standing on front of her "I think that you have out done yourself. It's Amazing!"

"Thanks I wasn't sure" Caitlin says

"What do you mean you weren't sure it looks amazing. It's incredible how you managed to get all of the stuff in a Day. A party like this would have taken a week, minimum to do this."

"You do know that I am a speedster" Barry said and Caitlin just looked at him with dreamy eyes and he reciprocated it. They stood there smiling at each other before Barry said. "Thanks Cait, I should probably let you get ready"

"Ok see you later" She said

"Bye" Barry said and once she was out of eyesight he plopped on the couch and let out a big breath. "I swear one of these days she will kill me"

At around 6 everyone started pouring in. First to arrive was team Arrow. Oliver decided to invite some more friends, Laurel, Thea, Diggle, Lyla, Roy and Felicity. Then came the legends, Sara, Ray, Mic, Nate, Amaya, Zari and Jax. Barry, who was greeting at the entrance asked "Where's Martin?"