18 - Birthday Boy

Its Barry's birthday and Caitlin and Barry haven't even started moving yet. Caitlin woke up very early in the morning to try and make a breakfast of all Barry's favourites. She was doing too much at once as she has already burnt the toast and forgotten to get coffee. Then she was trying to juggle making the pancakes, eggs and bacon. Then the smoke alarm started going off and she rushed to the smoke alarm trying to get it to stop. "No stop it" She said

Barry then woke up to the noise of the smoke alarm which Caitlin just got down from ceiling, she was trying to get it to stop but didn't know how. Barry then came in and saw Caitlin was struggling and went to go help her. "I got it" he says and he turns it off in two seconds.

"What?" Caitlin asked surprised "How did you?" she says pointing to the smoke alarm and he shrugged.

"Are you going to take care of that?" Barry asks pointing to lots of smoke coming from the kitchen.

"No,no ,no" Caitlin says walking to the kitchen and turns off all the stoves. Barry then uses his speed to get the smoke out of the room. "Thanks" Caitlin said and then saw all the burnt food on the pan. "No" she said

"What wrong?" he asked coming next to her

"I wanted to make you your favourite breakfast but I couldn't multitask" she said "I'm so sorry, Happy Birthday" and gave him a kiss. "Do you want to go to Jitters?" she said since her big birthday breakfast didn't workout"

"Sure but only for coffee, I want to take you somewhere that I used to go to for breakfast" Barry said

"Ok, get ready" She said and he sped out of the kitchen and then came back in wearing a grey shirt, his favourite red jacket, jeans and black converse.

"Ready" He said with a smirk

"I wish I was a speedster" Caitlin said kissing his cheek "I'll be ready in 10"

In 10 minutes she came out wearing a green jumpsuit and a white cardigan. "Ok lets go" she said finishing putting on her earrings. Barry then sped the both to Jitters. When they walked in Caitlin knew what Barry was going to pay so she stopped him "Your not paying, I am" and he put his hands up in defence. Caitlin ordered A Flash for Barry and a Pumpkin latte for her.While she is waiting Joe and Cecil walk in and Joe spots Barry sitting there alone. Joe and Cecil then walk up to him and Joe says "Happy Birthday Barry!" and Barry gets up to accept Joe's hug.

"Barry I didn't know it was your birthday, Happy Birthday" Cecil said and gave Barry hug which he accepted.

"Thank you, both of you" Barry said with a big smile on his face. Just then Caitlin comes in with the coffees in hand. As soon as she notices Joe and Cecil she says "Hey guys, Good seeing you here"

"Yeah we came to get some coffee and then I saw Barry and thought I'd say happy birthday but I should probably let you two lovebirds have breakfast" Joe said

"Nonsense come on take a seat" Barry said pointing to the seat across from them "and no arguing, you can't argue with the birthday boy"

With that both Joe and Cecil sat down. "Do you guys want some Coffee?" Caitlin asked

"I'll go get a mocha and Joe what do you want?" Cecil says getting up

"I'll just get a Espresso" Joe says "Thanks babe" and Cecil walks away and Caitlin went to join her.

"So how things going with you and Caitlin?" Joe asks

"Really good" Barry said taking a sip of his coffee smiling like an idiot 

"That's great" Joe says ecstatic 

"How are things going with Cecil?" Barry asks changing the topic

"Great" Joe says smiling "She is amazing, it's unbelievable. Also your coming to the house today for your birthday party." Barry then nods as Caitlin and Cecil come back joining the boys.