12 - Merry Christmas

"Hey guys" Barry says as he walks in at Star labs. He waves at Cisco and puts his arms on either side of Caitlin and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey" Cisco says eyeing down the two love birds because he still can't get over the fact that his real life OTP is together.

"Cisco" Caitlin scolds "Will you stop looking at us like that"

"Yeah dude, it's creepy" Barry says taking the chair net to Caitlin

"When a man sees his two best friends and his OTP get together it does something to a man" Cisco says and then touches his hand on his heart.

Caitlin and Barry look at each other and then start bust out laughing at Cisco's emotional moment. "Guys this is no laughing moment. I'm serious" Cisco said, Caitlin and Barry can't even get a word out. "Merry Christmas Eve to you to" Cisco says grabbing his coat on the way out, Barry and Caitlin still in fits of laughter.

Even after Cisco says they were still laughing "It does something to a man" Caitlin says mocking Cisco. After mocking Cisco Barry speaks up.

"Hey" He says getting her attention "Merry Christmas Eve" He says pulling out a box with a red bow on top.

"Merry Christmas Eve" She said.

Later when Barry and Caitlin are Talking when Barry gets a message from his phone. "Sorry Honey" Barry says

"Honey?" Caitlin asked because he's never called her that.

"Is that fine do you prefer Babe or Sweetie" Barry says

"I like Honey" Caitlin said smiling

"Got to go" he said and waved his phone in the air "Work beacons" Barry then lets out a sigh.

"Bye Honey" Caitlin said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bye" Barry said and sped away

Barry went to Iron Heights and saw a bunch of officers. Amongst the crowd he spotted Joe in his beanie. Barry walked up to him with his CSI kit and said

"Hey Joe"

"Har Bar"

"What's Going on?" Barry asked setting down his equipment

"Mark Mardon came broke two guys out of prison." Joe explains

"Who did he breakout?" Barry asked setting up his stuff

"Leonard Snart and The Trickster" Joe said

"Of course he did" Barry said sarcastically and Joe nodded in agreement.

"These guards were hit pretty badly" Barry said inspecting the two dead bodies on the floor.

"I'm going to go back to CCPD and then I'll go to Star labs" Barry says to Joe packing his things away and standing up.

Barry finished everything at CCPD and then headed to Star labs again and filled everyone in. "Wow Captain Cold, Weather Wizard and the Trickster"

"There is 3 of them and 1 of you, I don't like those odds" Caitlin says worried for the love of her life safety

"Oh wait light bulb moment what if we could suck out the electricity out of the air therefore mardon wouldn't we able to use his powers. We could use like a wand or something."

"Great" Barry says

"I'll get to work on it" Cisco says

"I'm coming don't want you to screw it up" Harry says taking a sip of his coffee. Cisco just scoffs and mutters something under his breath.