8 - Alien Earth

Barry and Caitlin were at Star labs and Cisco was on a date with Camilla. They were both sitting at the center console when they heard a voice. "Hello Flash, It's so great to meet you" Both of them turned around to see a complete stranger and Barry automatically stood in front of Caitlin. "Sorry for this" he says and creates something out of the palm of his hand. A breach swept over them and they ended up somewhere they didn't know.

"Hey are you ok" Barry asks her and she responds with a single nod. Barry then hugged her like he was cling for his life. Caitlin hugged back and they were interrupted by a bunch of guards pointing guns at them. Both Caitlin and Barry put their hands up. From the army of guards came four people. A girl with blond hair and glasses, a boy with brown hair following behind, a girl in black and short hair and a black man.

"Who are you" the girl with glasses asks

"I'm Barry Allen" Barry says because he thinks theses people can help them.

"And I'm Caitlin Snow" Caitlin says. Both Barry and Caitlin lower their arms and the guards lower there guns.

"I'm Kara" The lady says

"Kara what are you doing?" The lady in black asks

"It's fine I did my x-ray scan" Kara said

"I'm Mon-el" the boy said

"This is my sister Alex and that's J'onn" Kara says pointing to the two people.

"Where are we?" Barry asks

"National City" Kara says

"National what?" Caitlin says

"National City" Mon-el says and Barry and Caitlin give each other a look

"We're on another earth aren't we?" Caitlin asks Barry who nods, The rest of them are confused

"Other earth, What do you mean other earth?" Alex asks

"Ummm, Do you have something I can draw on" Barry asks and they direct him to a board where Winn is working.

"Hey Winn come over here" Kara says telling Winn to listen to this "Guys this is Winn" Kara says to Barry and Caitlin who wave. "That's Barry and that's Caitlin" she says and point to them. "They say they are from another earth"

"What is this earth thing you speak of?" J'onn says getting impatient.

"So there is more than one earth, you just can't see it because they vibrate at different frequencies. On one earth you could be a singer, one were we are all evil." Barry says "We are from earth-1 and I'm a meta-human"

"What's a meta - human?" Mon-el asks

"A meta is a human with extraordinary abilities." Caitlin says "Barry's power is speed. That's why he's wearing his suit" Barry then speeds out of the room and gets ice-cream for everyone.

"Yes!" Kara exclaims already eating her ice-cream and Mon-el can't help but let out a small chuckle a smile at her cuteness.

"Soooooo do you think you can help us?" Barry asks

All 5 look at each other and with their eyes they had a conversation and decided that Barry and Caitlin could be trusted. "Yeah we can help you get home" Mon-el says and Barry and Caitlin smiled a little bit and were relieved that they wouldn't be thrown into a cell.

Winn has been working with Barry and Caitlin about what they know about the multiverse. They decided to take a break and see what was happening. they walked into the main room in the DEO and an alarm went off. "Kara 12th and Main"

"On it" she says and speeds into her suit.

"Woah" Barry and Caitlin say as she flys out the window. They see her get electroshot by some one she called livewire and some one else comes along. She called herself Silver Banshee. Kara was losing drastically and she knew that she had to retreat so she did. She flew back into the DEO and Mon-el ran to her to make sure she was ok.