17 - Jay Garrick

It's been a month or two since the Iris incident and she has basically been given a time out from team Flash. Cisco has found a girlfriend named Kamilla, Joe and Cecil were still going strong but taking it slow. Everyone was happy and living there best life, even Wally was connecting with the family. Kamila, Cecil and Wally don't know that Barry is the Flash.

Barry, Caitlin, Joe and Cisco are all at Star Labs and checking of there are any metas that need to be handled. Someone that they don't know just walks into the cortex. Barry protectively puts a hand out in front of Caitlin and Joe get out his gun and points it at the man in the shadows. "Who are you?" Barry asks

"You don't know me but I know you Barry Allen" He says

"The man asked you a question" Joe said

He stepped into the light and said "My name is Jay Garrick and your world is in danger. Please let me explain I mean no harm"

"How do you know my name?" Barry said

"I know all of your names, Cisco Ramon, Joe West" and he paused a little before saying "Caitlin Snow" in a sweeter voice. "There have been breaches in your world that connect to mine, you found Al Rothestine that was dead and then a different one tried to kill you"

"Atom Smasher" Cisco said to Barry trying to read his face

"If he got through there might be more to follow" Jay said and Barry needed to process the information.

"Ok Jay, how do you know all this?" Barry said

"I was a speedster like you where I came from and they called me the Flash" Jay said "I was in a fight with a villain named Zoom before I came here. Zoom is a speedster like you and me, he may be the fastest but is the most evil. He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death. We were engaged in a battle when he was about to kill me then the wormhole opened up in the sky, the breach between your world and my world. It pulled me in and that's how I ended up here" He explained to the team. "Then somehow I lost my speed and was unable to return home"

Then there were beeping sounds in the cortex and Barry sped there and they would deal with Jay later. Barry got there and it was a meta who could transform into sand. No matter what Barry did, Barry couldn't hit him straight. Barry went back to star labs and told them that "it's like the meta could transform into sand"

"It's not sand" Jay said "It is his cells, they have myosin II protein have migrated to the cells periphery. They have the ability to rearrange and harden which makes it appear like sand. I'm a scientist. They belong to a meta I fought called Sand Demon."

"Look I know you're new here buddy so I'm going to break it down, the whole naming the bad guys thing, that's my jam but I'll let that one slide because I kinda like it" Cisco says walking away.

"Look I'll help you defeat him" Jay said

"How do you do that?" Barry asks

"You throw a lightning bolt" says Jay.

"Because lightning plus sand equals..." Caitlin said

"Glass" which Barry finished and they smiled at each other and Jay feels angry.

Everyone then goes down to the training room to help teach Barry how to throw a lightning. Barry was running in circles building up all the lightning he can possible muster and throws a lightning bolt but misses the target. Barry says he needs a break and decides to take a break and go to CCPD. At CCPD they have arrested Sand demons doppelganger but let him walk. A officer and Joe walk him outside when Joe says "I don't want to see your face here understand." with that he nods and walks away. A few seconds later Sand Demon comes and takes Joe.