Chapter 3: Wilbur is an annoying old man. But he's nice to be around.

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

Him and his friends had fun at the fair. They went to evey free ride, and bought some cheap stuff. When they started to get tired, they left to go home.

The next day Tommy woke up to the loud noises of the TV. He walked out to see what his roommates were watching so loud.

"-and 404 gets a hit in! Oh but he gets knocked back", the reporter on TV says.

"Another big villain vs hero fight?" Tommy asks as he sits down next to his friends.

"Yeah, and this time, it's the SBI against the Dream Team", Tubbo said quite grimly.

"The SBI?!?" Tommy jumps. "As in one of the most known and dangerous villain group in L'manberg?" he asks.

"Yeah, that SBI..." Ranboo says as he takes a bite out of his toast. At the same time the fight ends.

"Another victory for the Dream Team", the news reporter says before Tubbo shuts the TV off.

"Whatever. Let's get ready for the day", he says as he gets up from the couch.

"Yeah", Ranboo says, getting up as well.

Once again, when it was nearing noon, Tommy left for his work. It just the same as every day, until it was about an hour until closing. The bells rang, as Tommy recognised the man walking in.

"Well hello to you Wilbur. Come back to get another heart attack in a cup?" he asked as Wilbur came up to him.

"Nah, not this time. This time I'll just take an espresso", he answered as he took out his wallet to pay.

"... Still a heart attack in a cup, but okay", Tommy said as he cashed Wilbur order in.

"You're a gremlin", Wilbur said.

"And your an old man", he answered.

"Excuse you, I'm only 24!" Wilbur said putting his hand on his chest in mock shock.

"Alright, old man", Tommy said as he started making the order.

It was the same everyday. At around noon Tommy left to work, Wilbur would show up around an hour before closing, they'd have their usual banter, Wilbur would leave 10 minutes before closing, Tommy would clean up and close the shop. The same routine repeated every day, until 3 weeks later after his and Wilbur's first meeting.

It was once again 10 minutes before closing when Wilbur walked up to him.

"Hey, you wanna go get dinner? You can say no, of course, I just thought that cause we get along so well and stuff, we could like, I dunno, hang out or something. You don't have to say yes, but as a suggestion", Wilbur said as leaned onto the counter.

Tommy stared at him for a few seconds. "Sure", he then said. "Just let me clean up and we can be on our way", he finished.

Wilbur looked surprised for a second, then he smiled. "Alright, I'll wait for you at the door", he said walking over to the door and leaning onto the wall.

Tommy finished cleaning up, put his uniform away and walked up to Wilbur.

"Let's go", Wilbur said walking out the door. Tommy locked the door and pocketed his keys.

"So, where we going?" he asked Wilbur.

"There's this good fried chicken sandwich place nearby. Let's go there", Wilbur said putting his hands in his pockets to shield them from the coldness.