Chapter 8: There's no fixing this now, is there?

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the more poorer areas, there was a fight...

"Nuke, dodge!" Ender shouted as he dodged a projectile as well.

They got caught in a villain vs hero fight, and now they have to dodge the attacks of both heroes and villains.

"We have to get out of here!" Nuke said as he ducked behind some debris.

"I know. But how? I don't think I can teleport us out far enough. I'm exhausted", Ender said sitting down.

"Alright, then we'll just stay here a little until you can teleport us and we'll keep doing that until we're far enough", Nuke said.

"Okay", Ender said grabbing Nuke's hand and teleporting them a little farther away.

"Woah, I didn't mean right away, bossman. It's okay, take a breath", Nuke said as Ender took deep breaths.

"Alright, I'll take it easy", Ender said as he took his goggles off.

After a few minutes they were a decent lenght away, so they changed into civilian clothes and headed home.

"How did we even get into that fight?" Ranboo asked as Tubbo closed the apartment door.

"I dunno. One moment we were patrolling, the next moment a villain flying towards us obscures our view, we then unvoluntarily join the fight. Do the pieces make sense?" Tubbo answered as he sat down on the couch.

"I'm too exhausted to make sense of anything right now", Ranboo said.

"I think I'm gonna just head to bed", he continued.

"Alright bossman. Good night Boo", Tubbo replied reaching for a book.

"Good night Bee", Ranboo said ad he walked into the bedroom.

Tommy woke up to the noise of the TV.

"Hello mate. Did you sleep well?" Phil asked him.

"What's the time?" Tommy asked.

"Almost 10pm. You slept quite a lot", Phil said. At the same time the news reporter was saying something about a three way fight.

"Huh? A three way fight? You mean villains vs heroes vs vigilantes? Those are rare", Tommy said as he paid more attention to the TV.

"The Dream Team was fighting the villains Pyromanic and Oleander when suddenly the wanted vigilantes Nuke and Ender showed up", the news reporter said.

Tommy's eyes widened. On the TV there was a recording of the fight.

"Are you okay mate? You look mortified", Phil asked worried.

"Yeah, I am... It's just... That's actually quite close to where my roommates live...", Tommy said.

"Wilbur wouldn't probably mind if I just went to check if they're okay, I reckon", Tommy said getting up.