Chapter 13: The fiancés

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

"Nick, where did you put my goggles?" the time traveler asked.

"I didn't put it anywhere Karl! Ask Quackity, he's the villain after all", Nick shouted back.

"Hey, don't blame me for anything! I did nothing to Karlos' goggles!" Quackity tried to defend himself.

"It's okay guys, I'll just use my backup goggles. No big deal", Karl said.

Nick was on one of his free days when he could leave Heroes HQ and stay with his fiancés Karl and Quackity.

He walked out their shared bedroom and went to Karl who was in the living room trying to reach a box that was on top a shelf.

"Let me help you", Nick said lifting Karl up.

"Thanks Sappy!" Karl said giving Nick a kiss on the cheek.

"Leaving me out of the affection again?" Quackity asked walking in.

"Oh my god, just come here", Nick said holding a hand out to Quackity.

"I love you two", Nick said as Quackity was in the hug as well.

"I love you guys too", Kalrl said.

"Yo también te quiero", Quackity said.

"Spanish again?" Nick asked.

"You know what it means, so why not?" Quackity asked.

"True", Nick said. "You leaving somewhere?" he then asked Quackity, seeing how he was dressed and how his scar wasn't covered up.

"Work calls. I have to meet up with Pyro and Olea", Quackity said.

"Man, we really are quite illegal. Two heroes with a villain. How did this end up like this?" Nick said smiling.

"I dunno. You just managed to get so unlucky", Quackity said.

"Not unlucky, lucky. We are very lucky to have you here Quackity", Karl said.

"You say that all the time", Quackity said as he kissed Karl's forehead and went to the door. "Don't worry dear Sapnap, I'll make sure we see again before I get home", he said before leaving.

"He's up to no good. As usual", Nick admitted.

A few hours later he got a call from his best friend Clay.

"Clay? What's up?" Nick answered to phone.

"Listen, I know today is your day off and all, but we need you in work. ASAP. CasinoRoyale, Oleander and Pyromanic attacked a fair", Clay said.

"Coming", Sapnap said sighing deeply.
He got changed into hero gear.

"Emergency?" Karl asked.

"Yeah. Time traveling?" Nick answered.

"Mhm. Stay safe", Karl said.

"You too", Nick said as he left.

A few minutes later he arrived at where he was supposed to meet with 404 and Dream.

"Alright, we ready to go?" Sapnap asked floating in.

"Yeah, let's go", Dream said.

They got to the place and saw a vigilante already fighting off the villains.

'Man, Quackity, what did you get into your head this time?' Sapnap thought to himself.

"Let the civilians go", Sapnap demanded as he landed.