Chapter 6: Because I am him

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

He was in pain, but he had to run. He was in so much pain his body threatened to give in. And so he let himself rest walking into an alleyway slumping down on the ground and laying against the wall.

"Tommy? It's me, Wilbur. Please don't run anymore", Tommy heard Wilbur say.

He didn't want to run away. Besides, even if he did want to, he couldn't. It just hurt too much. He then saw Wilbur, who was out of breath walking into the alley sitting down next to Tommy.

"What's wrong? Don't you like doctors? Or syringes?" Wilbur asked.

"No, it's not that really..." Tommy managed to say it. "Tho, I'm not really a fan of doctors, it's... It's not that", he continued.
Tommy leaned onto Wilbur letting the older wrap his arms around him in a comforting way. "If anything, I'm more afraid of the power test..." Tommy said.

"Why so?" Wilbur asked, trying to sound like he doesn't know why.

But in reality, Wilbur knew. He knew, of course, because Tommy had healed him before. Or rather healed Siren, but Tommy didn't need to know he was Siren. He didn't need to know that he was friending with a villain.

"I have powers... Healing powers, to be exact. And I don't wanna get taken by system..." Tommy said.

He had started crying, finally letting his 'I'm a strong man and I don't cry' facade down. He had been holding it for far too long. He had feelings too. He could be scared too. He was allowed to cry too.

And so he did that. He cried, in the comfort of his friend. His friend, who started to feel like a brother.

"It's all gonna be okay Toms. We won't go back then. I'll call dadza to let him know that we'll head home and explain there, okay? And then you can heal yourself. We won't turn you in, I swear", Wilbur said holding Tommy even closer. Tommy just nodded.

And so, the two boys got up and slowly made their way back after calling Phil.

When they made it back, Phil was waiting at the door already ready to help Wilbur with Tommy. They went inside and Tommy sat down on the couch. Wilbur sat down next to him.

"How do you wanna explain Tommy? All up to you", Wilbur said reassuringly.

And so Tommy took a deep breath and put his hand on his chest as he closed his eyes. A red glow started to slowly emanate from his hand, healing his wounds. When he felt like he was healed enough and was also feeling too drowsy, he opened his eyes and took his hand off of his chest.

Phil and Techno were sitting across from him and Wilbur. Phil then stood up and walked over to Tommy and hugged him.

"It's okay mate, I understand. The system is totally fucked", Phil said.

Tommy felt a breath that he didn't even know he was holding slip free. They weren't gonna turn him in. They would let him stay. He would be safe.