Chapter ??: A Taster

The door suddenly opened letting some light into the dark room.

"Good morning everyone! Wake up! Wake up! It's time to get adopted!"
The children groaned as the blinds were pulled open.

"Good morning miss!" a small blond child said.

"Good morning to you too £&@&£!" she greeted him. "I have some real good news for you! You'll have some visitors today!"

"Really?! That's so good!"

"But that means you might leave!" a smaller child appeared.

"Don't worry £-#&! I'll come here to play with you every day!" the child spread his arms out to make what he said even greater.

The other one just smiled.

"Come on. Let's not keep them waiting. They should be here by now."

"Bye!" the child waved enthusiastically.

"Bye!" the other waved sadly.

"Sir", she bowed in front of the man. "The boy you requested."

"Hmm... Go play with him", he motioned for the boy behind him.

"Alright daddy! Come!" the boy pulled the blond child away.

"Let's play catch. You're it", and he ran off leaving the blond behind.

"Hey wait! I'm not that fast!" the blond tried.

It had been minutes, but the blond boy hasn't yet been able to catch up to his 'playmate'. Just as he was about to catch up, he tripped on a rock and fell.

"You're no fun."

"You were playing unfair! Besides, it's cold out here. Can we go inside?"

The other child just stared at the blond. Then his lips curled into a sickly sweet smile as he took his jacket off. "Have mine", he said as he dropped the jacket on top of the blond and left.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, (£_&! I'm looking for my potential brother! He dropped me his jacket and left."

"Inside?"

"No. Let's go!" the blond said as he ran inside.

As the two stepped in they heard crying.

"Daddy! He took it! And made me trip and laughed at me! I wanna go home!"

"It's okay. We're leaving in a minute."

The man suddenly looked towards where the two boys oblivious to the situation stood. "You!" he walked towards the blond.

"Huh?"

He grabbed the boy by his arm and pulled him up. "How dare you steal from us?! Huh?! And the hurt my son?! You damned child!" he took the jacket off of the blond before throwing him across the room.

"What is going on here?!"

"Teach the children some fucking manners! We are leaving!" the man shouted as he picked up his son and the two left.

"No dinner for you two. Up to the bedroom. NOW."

The two boys ran up the stairs, the blond more wobbly.

They sat down on one of the beds.

"I don't like it here... I don't wanna be here anymore! They are only nice when they think they can get rid of us! I'm tired!" the blond boy broke down sobbing.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'll always stay with you!"

"Excuse me...? I'm sorry, I don't mean to intrude!" a tall boy stood at the door, him clearly in tears as well.

"Come here", the smaller of the two sitting boys extended his arm towards the newcomer.

He skittishly walked over and was pulled into a hug.

"I'm Tubbo and this is Tommy. You are?"

"... Ranboo..."

"Nice to meet you Ranboo. You're part of the group now."

"Yeah!" Tommy quietly cheered, now seemingly a little more cheery. "And we stay together! Right Tubs?" he asked as he expended two pinkies, one towards each of the other to boys.

"Yeah!" Tubbo linked his pinkie with Tommy's and extended his other towards Ranboo.

"Mhm!" Ranboo nodded as he linked pinkies with the other two.

The nannies would later find them curled together on Tommy's bed asleep.

------------------------

(UPDATE AS OF 13TH OF MARCH 2024: THIS IS NO LONGER CANON ACCORDING TO MY CURRENT PLANS)

And that was the 'taster'. That wraps up what you missed. Oh, and also an announcement? Slower updates are to come for sure. I'm writing the next chapters in the background, but I'm not posting them just getting them written and then putting them up when I feel more confident of them. I currently wanna mainly focus on school and getting through my first year of sixth form. (you can probs guess my age from that, but meh. I don't really care anymore. If you wanna you can put your guess in the comments and maybe I'll like the ones that are correct or at least close to the correct answer...)
But don't worry! More chapters are to come! Also, I belive we are slowly reaching the end of the story! If you read this on AO3 as well, you will probably notice that I've set the chapter number from ? to 28... ;>

-Your definitely minor author, Lixxie