Chapter 14: Mending the past

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

"Foolish is only adopted. Hmm, I guess I can reveal this much to you", Dream said.

"You've got my attention", Tommy said taking his goggles off.

"So, you already know she had lost you, but she also lost your brother. He was taken by the hero system. And she fell into deep sadness. Then, one day, she found Foolish and adopted him, hoping that sadness would at least disperse a bit. That's how Foolish is now your brother as well", Dream explained.

"And that's one more reason for me to hate the system", Tommy said. "But, I appreciate you helping in this. I guess your not as bad as most heroes", he said taking his gear off.
"Oh, uhm, would you mind floating my backpack in here? I gotta make my appearance without my gear", Tommy asked.

"Sure. Here you go", Dream said as Tommy's backpack floated to Tommy.

"Thanks. For both", Tommy said as he walked away.

He was lightly injured from the fight, but he decided to keep those small injuries just to be less suspicious.

"Wil!" Tommy shouted running to the group. "Wil! Are you okay?! Those stupid heroes floated me away somewhere! God, I hate them", Tommy said.

"I'm alright. The heroes got a healer to come heal up the people", Wilbur said. He knew that Tommy knew, but he couldn't just reveal Tommy in front of everyone else.

"Everything alright with you Tommy? You look a little hurt. Why didn't you heal yourself?" Phil asked.

"Don't worry dadza, I just didn't want to waste my energy on that. Besides, what would the heroes say if I had come out clean after all of this?" Tommy said.

"You're right. I'm glad both of you are okay", Phil said.

"How about this time we split to Ranboo and dadza, and me, Tommy and Techno? You know, bonding", Wilbur suggested as he stood up.

"That's a good idea I guess", Techno said.

"Yeah, I like the idea too" Tommy said.

Ranboo just shrugged.

"Alright then. If nothing comes before that, meet back at the car at 6pm, alright?" Phil asked.

"Yup! We'll be by the car at 6pm", Wilbur said.

"Good", Phil answered.

"Come on! We still have rides to go to!" Tommy said grabbing both Wilbur's and Techno's hand leading them away. "Wilbur, where were we headed?"

At 5.48pm Tommy, Techno and Wilbur decided that they'd head back to the car already. They had tried all the rides, and went on some of them for a second time.
Tommy was exhausted. He had been running around all day, plus he had the fight with the villains that also tired him.

"Wil", Tommy said.

"Yes Toms?" Wilbur asked.

"I wanna go back to work", Tommy said.

"Alright, no one's stopping you", Wilbur said. "But expect me to be there as well", he said.

"Alright, that's fine with me. You can come", Tommy said tiredly.

He felt his eyelids get heavier by the second and next thing he knew, he leaned onto Wilbur and fell asleep.

Tommy woke up the next day at 11.02am. He panicked when he looked at the clock. He was gonna be late for work, for sure.
He ran down the stairs.