Chapter 5: Just hold on a moment! I'm supposed to sneak out of here?

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

When he woke up he was comfortably snuggled up against someone. He really didn't want to get up, but he knew that he had to at some point.

Tommy slowly rose up as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hello mate. How was your sleep?" Phil asked walking in.

"Good..." Tommy said still tired. "What's the time?" he asked.

"It's half past five pm. Why?" Phil answered.

"Oh, uhm no reason, I just umm, usually go out for a uhh, walk at this time when I don't have work", Tommy made up a quick excuse.
'Oh god. I need to go. I have other work duties to do!' Tommy thought to himself.

"Oh, well I suppose you could go on a walk, but I bet Wilbur would get quite mad if you left without him", Phil said looking over at Wilbur who was just waking up.

"What's that about me being mad?" he asked groggily.

"Tommy was planning on going on a walk", Phil said.

"Without me?" Wilbur perked up waking up Techno with his move. "How could you Tommy?" Wilbur asked putting his hand on his chest in mock shock.

Techno grumpily got up and left.

"Ehh, actually, I don't think I wanna go on a walk today", Tommy said getting up. "I'mma go use the restroom", Tommy said walking away.

'Oh no... Wilbur wouldn't let me leave alone will he? How will I now go do my vigilante duties? Just hold on a moment! I'm supposed to sneak out of here? How am I gonna do that?!' Tommy thought to himself as he went into the bathroom and locked the door.
'Hold on... That window is just big enough... Sorry Wil, but I gotta go on that "walk"...' Tommy thought to himself as he climbed out of the window.

When he was out enough he spread his wings and dropped down. His wings slowed the fall just enough for him to land safely.

'Luckily I have my phone here' Tommy thought as he took his phone out and typed in a route to get to his apartment. He had to go pick up his stuff.

He ran back to there, climbed up to his window, got his stuff and left. He didn't want to be there any longer than necessary. He put his vigilante gear on and got to work.

The night was the usual. He jumped from roof to roof and stopped some small smugglers. It was nothing out of the ordinary.

(after climbing out the window)

'He's been in there for a long time now... Is he okay?' Wilbur thought to himself as he brought himself to one solution. 'I have to go check up on him' he thought.

He got up from the couch and went up to the second floor. He went up to the bathroom door to find it locked.

"Tommy, you okay in there?" he knocked on the door. No response.
"Tommy. Is everything okay?" he tried again, once again getting no response.
"Tommy, I don't care I'm gonna bust the door if you don't answer", Wilbur said preparing to actually do it.
"Tommy? Please just answer" Wilbur pleaded.
"Alright, I'm gonna bust the door Tommy!" Wilbur said. Still no response.