Excellent

NANON'S POV

We are 6 friends, our gang name is excellent kept by our school students, they think we all are excellent but we have our flaws too. No one is perfect in this real world. Excellent gang members are Ohm, Nanon, Lia, Sing, Jane and Leo.
I am Nanon, I am good in singing, playing guitar, writing song and intrested in drawing. I want to be a singer but my father wants to take his buisness after him so i plan to learn buisness Administration. My close friend in the gang is Ohm, he is a pro basketball player and want to be in national team, either he will be practising basketball or in gym, he maintain his body well, i am jealous of his muscles, but I am really lazy so never goes to gym. His Mum is working and so he will stay in my home all the time and he is my mum's favourite son and she asked me to maintain body like him and she used to give him lots of food or snacks because he is overactive and needed lot of energy, he is hungry all the time. His father is CEO of gym tools company so he is going to follow his fathers foot step so he is going to take buisness Administration like me. He is modelling for his father's company too. He is really hot and I am not into friends, he is a forbidden fruit. yeah.
Lia is good in singing, she want to pursue her career as singer, so no to date, no to love and no to boyfriend,only friends. She is hard working and we, her friends hope one day she will attain her goal and settled happy in life. She is going to take Arts and Communication as her major in college and she is preparing for her entrance and looking for opportunity to sing in music videos.

The next one is Jane, She is witty, beautiful and good in studies, she wants to be a doctor, so she is preparing for her entrance exam.Lia and Jane is very close friends. Sing is a nerd, shy boy and he is also preparing for his medical entrance exam. we ship singjane both are in denial. But we know they like each other. They want to concentrate on studies, so no dating for one year. but they're spending more time with each other like a matured married couple.Hmmm Love is in the air. The last but not the least golden boy Leo, he is a upcoming model, intrested in acting, got an opportunity in one or two roles in web series, he is famous, self centred sportive and a well-known playboy. He is. going to take Arts and Communication like Lia. Most of the time we will be spending time together except ohm since he is the only sports man in our group. He is either in training or in gym and attending class. Our Meeting place is cafeteria or stone benches near the ground.
***********
Images are not mine, credit to the concern owners.