Mirror

Mirror: Nanon reflects his love exactly like ohm and viceversa.

NANON'S POV

I washed my body changed to my  pj and came to bed. wow what a day. Ohm did a good job today, our team won the match and I am  so relieved he played well and he is not heartbroken, he moved on it seems, but the problem is he think he loves me like a lover. what a joke. I love him like a lover  but I can't reveal him my true feelings ( ha you already did in every situation nanon).
He want me to move on from krist I already did but still I am hesitant to reveal my sexual orientation to my parents and friends. I am afraid of denial and still ohm following me like a golden retriever following his master. I can't say no to him and he knows that clearly, idiot. I gave him time to escape but he stuck with me, poor boy wait and see babe youre going to feel bad for this decision.

            At first I love him like a friend and don't have any feelings towards him like a lover do

            At first I love him like a friend and don't have any feelings towards him like a lover do. He seduced me literally, he used to take off his shirt often ad I can see how his body toned and looks yummy but I move from that place expressionless and I managed to show a dumb face when my heart beat like crazy as if I ran for a marathon . I controlled my feelings because he is a forbidden fruit no relationship with in family. I thought I moved on but my body is having its own mind and it gives response to him immediately. Whenever he touches me I felt half hard most of the days. Every day evening, he lay his head in my laps and I clean his face,  I think nowadays he  move his head on my crotch  more and Most of the days literally  I want to  moan as  blood flows to lower part of my body and its really painful to walk and every single day I  masturbates myself to relieve the pain ofcourse thinking about him. Today I am really happy and relieved to see he is not heartbroken, he work hard and he won and without any knowledge I ran to him and jump and he hold me tightly leaving marks on either side of my hips, I removed my old tshirt and saw in the mirror that shows 2 reddened marks on my hips and I like to see his mark on my body. It shows he mark his territory, I hold my hands in the mark and I am so satisfied. I  understood he want to show that he loves me like a lover not a friend but I act dumb why not?.He is hot, straight and loyal.  I am having my insecurities if we are in relationship will he leave me for a girl, I am not cute like a girl, I am manly not like ohm with 6 packs but I play foot ball with my friends and go to swimming with leo and ohm, so well built body but love to eat more so maybe looks little chubby.  How long he will endure this feeling and how long will it last? If I am in relationship its forever not for a fling or affiars. I will make him crazy for me. But fuck he is straight I am not sure he is having any feeling for  me. we are emotionally attached but not physically. I don't know what he is thinking when he asked me to kiss like a lover, I  gay panic. I don't think his body response to  my touch and thinking about the devil, his junior starts to grow bigger but I love how he handled cooly. He didn't show anything in his face but his junior poke my belly crotch area and he was smiling like a idiot and I don't want to get down but had to because I can't control my junior as it shows response to ohms movement, he is holding my hip tightly but he moved me such that both of our juniors touch eachother and also  our juniors touch others hip and stomach, infront of thousand people. wtf are you insane, in front of thousand people and I felt high and shy both at the same time, so step down slowly and look at his eyes. My tsundere nature only for ohm want to blame him but I am the one who ran to him and without shame jump on him and hug his hip as if we were doing this multiple times and worst of all I kissed him like a crazy idiot in front of thousand people but he hold my hip tightly and he was really happy and proud to show me like a trophy, noone bothers as we both was seen hugging, kissing, wrestling, punching and piggyback on each others back,but why our friends are looking like as if they saw a ghost. Oh its.       just.        hm come to earth nanon.

All the problem still there and I don't have any solutions for them and also don't know how to stop loving ohm and think rationally about our future. He deserves a happy life because his parents are hard working and they may want a good wife for him. secondly my mother loves him like his own, nowadays she is staring at me most of the time and she is silent. She used to ask how was the day, how is your studies, gossip about the school issues, friends and how ohm handles and advise me to look after ohm as he don't have any friends except me. I felt I am doing something wrong and got redhanded. usually I am the one who use to open all my feeling to her but I am not sure about this problem, whatif my parents hate me for loving a boy and also it also create more problem if its ohm, definitely my mom going to disown me, God what to do. I hugged myself tightly and hold the hands where ohm marked me and I left a deep sigh and went to sleep.

OHM'S POV
Good morning baby. I kissed him lightly in his lips. Baby I am really happy, yesterday It was a feast eventhough its little grinding makes me crazy and go out of my mind, wow I was horny and  I  used to masturbates thinking about you or seeing your photo in my wallpaper yesterday it takes long time and had  a blast baby.It was one of the best orgasm I had baby. when our team won, I was expecting a small peck and hug but your happiness shows me another world love.  yesterday I was so aroused, want to have you there infront of thousand people. You are Beautiful, handsome no what to say ahn hot. I got triple happiness, won the match, your happiness and your little dance on my hip. I know your body reacts to mine yesterday you don't hide it. You're happy to show this world You are happy for me. yesterday I am considerate enough  to marked your hips with hands, next time I will mark with......
nanon wakes up but still closing his eyes asked
Nan: what are you doing early this morning? what do you want? why are you disturbing my sleep what about mark?ha you just go to school, I need some sleep. I come after one hour let me sleep in peace ohm. go get lost

He didn't expect any answer just
he covered his whole body and face in duvet. I kissed and said

ohm: let me do my homework and assignments here in your room,  you sleep and get ready we go together okayyy please na nan please?

nan: you're disturbing me. get lost or I will kill you.

ohm: ok bye

NANON'S POV
I wake up already when ohm kissed me  , but want to know what the golden retriever puppy of mine want to say. I heard it all, ha he brushed my hip with his and ignite the fire I never known and says that I made a little dance wtf, I felt hot and knows my face turns red, so cant act as if I was sleeping peacefully so switch on to the tsundere mode, my pup won't argue if I am sulking, I felt shy and cover my face with duvet.  His expression is priceless.