First Crush

NANON'S POV
Next Morning, Ohm seems normal and went to his house, take bath and breakfast and we reach school, racing and  laughing, I hear a melodious romantic song from auditorium, I forgot ohm and start walking towards auditorium, like i was dragged by an invisible rope, I walk towards the auditorium. I entered the auditorium and was dumbstuck to see a beautiful creature singing a song, closing his eyes and holding his mic like holding his  love, emotions clearly seen in his song. I was mesmerised not only by his performance but his beauty too.
Ohm came after me and  back hug me, and murmured beautiful song in my ears. I nodded unknowingly and my mind voice says the person is beautiful too. Ohm dragged me  to class and class started and I was unable to concentrate, I was thinking about krist a lot. The classes are over, all our friends are gathered in our usual place except ohm, all of us are in our own world, no i didn't notice any others talking, I was thinking about krist and his mesmerising voice,ohm came back from  practice sweating and he lay down in my lap as usual and i was in my own world, didn't notice anything.
All of my friends shake me from all directions and I  yelled "omg why are you disturbing me", Jane said "see your husband came and what about his snacks you used to give daily, what happened to you idiot, you aren't nanon where is my friend nanon",  i replied "ohm you came",I fished in my bag and gave snacks to him, while ohm replied, "i am not his husband, we are close friends", i said to Jane" see finished leave me alone", All of them are surprised of my reaction because I am talkative and naughty , i  was quite all the day so they worried but they kept quiet,  I felt guilty that I did something wrong to them, I don't know what I am thinking. Ohm sit straight and get the towel from my bag and wiped it and look at me confusedly and said "what happened buddy are you okay, you're lost in your own thoughts throughout the day,  are you okay?", I mumbled, "I am fine" and looked at Jane and said "what about your husband and your relationship? is it smooth or do you need our help?", she yelled " nanon i am going to kill you" and others are laughing and sing smiling shyly while ohm face is serious, i dodged from her and ran round and round and she was chasing me, while i hear ohm is asking lia, "who is Jane's husband?" and everyone is staring at him, and lia replied" are you real, in which world are you dear,", Leo said, " don't mock him Lia, most of the time we gather, he is spending his time practising, so he may not know", Lia said "but nanon always tease jane, and ohm is spending whole day with nanon, how come, he did not know this, anyways dear mighty ohm, pls come to the mortal world lord, sing and jane is unofficial pair in our gang like you and nanon", i giggled and said "they're official couple but we don't and remember this friends please dont tease ohm, he love someone, so she may mistake our relationship, sofar both of us are friends, so when you tease i didn't bother, i don't want my friends love to be unrequited", everyone was surprised and shouted who when how but ohm was silent and i said "he didn't say who it is", everyone congratulate him with happy face and ohm was blinking and finally said thanks friends and taking his bag and walk away, i took my bag and bid good bye to my friends and ran behind him shouting stop idiot but he never turn back or slow down, to my worst fear he start running and i chase him behind. He went to his home neglecting me first time in our life and i stopped and thought to give him some time to think, he may be in same situation as me, I went to home and shout "mom i am home", she asked "where is ohm nanon?", i stared at her and yelled "do you really think he is your son and you dont bother about me and you always thinking about ohm and taking care of him", she replied "i made chocolate donut and  its his favourite, thats why i asked, did he went to his home?", i didn't answer her and went to my room, refresh and came back and took one donut and bite, she packed all donuts in a box and drag me outside and said "share with ohm, i feel something is not right in my heart, ohm is sad otherwise he will be here, go and made him to talk, ok", I said "you're mean mother mom, i hate you", but took the box and went to his home.