Insecurity

Jane, Sing and Lia sitting and talking while Ohm, Nanon and Leo went to mall.
Jane: Why are you still sad, leo's idea is good, your parents will accept to have friends near you in audition.
Lia: No, I am not thinking about my problem. I am worried about Nan, he sings well but he didn't join the group but present daily in the auditorium while I practice with Krist group. He usually zoned out, I said hi but he wasn't looking at me, after sometime ohm came and he was angry when he saw nanon was standing in the entrance of auditorium and I saw ohm was really angry and nan didn't notice him too. ohm backhug nan and whispered something and nan nod his head and nan eyes was dreamy and ohm kissed his neck, nan came to reality pushed him, and went outside. I thought theyre going to fight but they seem back to normal.
Jane: ohm and nanon loves skinship, they all the time hug, kiss each other whats with ohm kissing nan, are you saying nan is hitting on you because you're the only girl in that group.
Lia: I know nan, he is my bestfriend and he wont hit on me jane, but please dont judge on what I am going to say, I think Nan love someone in my group esp some boy and ohm loves nan as a lover not friend. I was scared seeing ohm's jealous angry face, it was so fierce, I feared he is going to fight nan but he suppressed his anger and hugged him intimately, I don't how to say, its not like his usual friendly hug he gives nan, I saw caring at the same time jealous ohm,I stunned and nan realise later, only when ohm kissed him. I thought ohm and nanon is straight but later thought nan is gay but now it seems ohm is also gay. I am not having any problem with ohm or nan being gay but their love triangle makes me worried. Nan is outspoken but I don't know whether I must talk to him regarding this matter without hurting him.Usually ohm wont talk to us openly. I don't know what to do.
Jane: Puff hmmmmm. Its like drama in real life, I respect their privacy, at the same time we need to support them and help them to understand the situation.
Sing: I don't think what you're saying is good, its just Lia's perception, it may not be true and if they openly discuss with us we can say our opinion and if they're fighting we can help them to resolve things but nothing happened so far. also they know how to handle eachother. But if what Lia's perception is true, I don't have any problem of being with friends who is gay. I will support them but if they're having problems among themselves, what we are going to do?
Jane:We can't do anything now friends except watching them close. Lia watch them close, if anything happens inform us okay.

All the three went to dinner.

OHM'S POV

We return from the mall, I came to my house, freshen up and went to dinner at Nan's house. Mum said he was still in his room, I went he was writing something and then strike it and throwing papers in the floor, lot of papers scattered around him. I laughed and asked
Ohm:Nan are you writing love letter for some one, you need my help, who is she?
Nan:oh God, what are you doing I am scared to death you idiot, dont do this,I might get an heart attack and don't you know how to knock?
Ohm: Nan do you think I had to knock to enter your room, why should I knock to enter your room, (I looked down because I don't want to show my tears to him, I whispered) do I need permission to enter your room nanon?

He is shocked and ran to me, and hugged and pat my back and said

Nan: Why are you crying, you idiot I was shocked I didn't expect you thats why, please ohm be strong, its not the end of the world, why you behave like this , all are worrying about you. Be happy and stay strong friend.
Ohm: I want to talk to you.
Nanon: shoot, why you are behaving strange?, are you really okay?, It scares me to death seeing you like this, please talk to me.
Ohm: Do you love someone?
Nan: hmmm its not about me, its about you, I love you, my family, your family and our friends.
Ohm: I am asking about crush nan someone you love like a lover.
Nan: I am telling the truth ohm I don't have a crush now, why are you asking?
Ohm: First you are avoiding me so I thought you love someone and that person doesn't want you to close with me. second you are going to auditorium to see the song practice when you are not interested to join the group and the worst part is lia is the only girl in that group, do you love her, you know at present she is thinking about her career as singer and no personal feelings, finally I am having some gut feeling that you are hiding something from me. what is it?
Nan: hmm ohm, its not what you are thinking, I don't love anyone and lia is a friend and no I don't love her as a crush, I love her as my best friend. According to me I don't want relationship with friends. big big no to friends. I am not hiding anything from you buddy believe me.

His last sentence is just whisper, I understand he is lying. hmmmmm. How to make him talk, okay let me wait for sometime. I hugged him tightly and pat his head and kisses him in cheek.

Ohm:okay leave it nan. lets talk about this later, I am hungry, mum is waiting for dinner, wash your face and come.

We had dinner silently.