Back to normal?

NANON'S POV

we all are sitting in the cafeteria today and as usual lia and jane chatting to themselves, sing was drown in books, leo looking his phone, seems chatting and smiling and I am lying in the table.
Lia: nan, is ohm okay?
Jane: why you are repeadly asking this, ohm is introvert and he usually concentrate on studies and practice, hang out with nan, he will present with us silently, now he do the same.
Lia: Remember one day he ask about you and sing, he went angrily.

I remained silent and doesn't want others to know about ohm's problem.

Sing: I understand how ohm feels, we would have informed him about our relationship, we know how hard he is working and he is serious type, he may not notice our relationship. I feel guilty of not revealing our relationship to him.
Jane:What are you saying?
Sing: you are my girlfriend we should have openly told him because he is the one who is not present all the time here. He may think we avoided him.
Leo: Dont overthink sing, I think he is not thinking about this, he may have other problems in studies or training, why are you silent nan, do you know what happened, Is he avoiding us?
Nanon: hmmm No he didn't say anything to me too,I think its not related to our group, let him open up himself, leave it guys. Let us give him some space. Lia are you okay? I saw while practicing song you seem to be tensed, zoned out Is there any problem you can openly talk to us, we are here you're a cheerful bubbly girl but seeing you like this makes me worry, come on gurl, open up.
Lia: oh you noticed. You guys know I am not in  any band and we, kristo group is practising in school, so I want to see more opportunity so went for audition but it seems they. .... they want me to do like  cast couch you know, I dont want to do that, so Its really difficult to get an opportunity or opening in this field, its really stressing me out.
Nan: Don't worry lia, you will get an opportunity for your talent oneday, keep trying. There are good people also there in this field to give opportunity to talents, you will definitely get a chance, don't worry.

Leo: I faced similar situation too, but if you say no, none is going to bother you. I am getting only small projects in modelling oneday I will   join a good productive company and become a renowned actor wait and see, mm lia I want to ask you one thing, recently when I am going to audition in some companies they're expecting artist to sing and dance too. You're beautiful and you are a good singer too so why don't you come to this entertainment field, you may get a chance to do a album too and think twice before you answer, lets both go for audition so that you may not have any problem too. what do you say?

Lia: Let me think first leo, I will discuss with my family and inform you later, thanks man for your suggestions.

Ohm came and  said hi friends whats up and throw his bag and lay his head on my lap and said
ohm:today I played well nan coach said we are good and may be win in zonal level, definitely I am going to be in national level team.
I wiped his face with a wet tissue and his sweat and lemon scent mingled and smells good. I don't know this feeling.
Nan: I know oneday  you are going to play for our country, you are going to be famous, at that time  will you forget this humble friends here.

I gave him snacks, he took the snacks and bite it.

Ohm:never ever in my life I am going to forget you or leave your side, you are part of my life all these years, do you think I will leave you or forget you, wherever I go, you're going with me, thats final. promise me.

I was stunned with his answer,  I got butterflies in my stomach,God I realise he is depending more on me, I must make him to mingle more with our friends so that he doesn't depend on me much.

Leo: What about us ohm, we are also here, will1 you forget us once you become a famous basketball player.

Ohm: I will never forget you friends, you all are part of my life, what about you sir once you become famous actor will you forget us.

Leo: I will never forget you friends, you are very supportive , even i get a small role I give you treat so let's do one thing wherever we go we visit eo once in a year, what do you say?

all: good idea

Nan: let's make things like this every year one of us must host a party in their place, next year another host a party, is that okay.

everybody accept it and hi-fi.
But ohm was looking into my eyes and asked
Ohm: Lets go to watch movie. come nan.
Nan: No I am broken ohm. We go on some other day not today. It's late already.

Ohm: let's go for mall then I will buy you icecream, come

Nan: you said icecream, come on why are you sitting, but you have to buy it for me. okay

Ohm: I will. Bye friends.

Leo: what about us you don't want to buy us icecream.

Lia, Sing and Jane said they're having some work so they can't come today, so we three went to mall and happy to see ohm back to normal. We laughed and fooling around the mall like before.