Secret 2

After class, excellent groups friends all are present except ohm and nanon.

Jane: Lia what happened?, why are you like this, why nanon was mood out all the time. Its me or they're really having some problem?
Lia: Today Morning, as usual nan came first, he was sitting and listening the song, I said hi and we talk and after sometime ohm came and he was angry and to cool him I said hi but he smiled at me and said hi but when he turns to nan he was really angry and he drag nan outside but nan stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioiiiiopped in the entrance and was standing still and he was hearing the song from there. From facial expressions of ohm I thought he is going to fight nan but he back hugged him
Jane: wait you said ohm is angry but why he back hugged him but they're back hug each other all the times, so ohm is not angry.
Lia: what ohm did next is bad, he kissed nan here (pointing her neck) and mark him, giving hickey, you know I don't know how to say he was literally enjoying, he forget the surrounding and the people in the auditorium, he was tasting nan like an icecream, see goosebumps God what I see, I need a holy water to bath for a week.
Jane: lia dont play with me. Ohm a free not like that he is a very shy a r FFC Dr STD typanavert and what did DDR nan do? thats why nan is angryr Rd Dr throughout the day? DX DDR effect deffo der DD DDR d a d Dr
Lia: Nan was standing there shocked but later he was. how to say start enjoying it you know hmm high hmm. lustful dreamy eyes and licks the lips and I think I heard him moaned, I think his lips moved its like a moan, then he was shocked and he shoved and ran away and ohm went back too. I was shocked and the face of ohmnan is still in my eyes hm I need holy water.
Jane: Lia darling I know you love to read bl stories please dont talk like this, nan and ohm are talking now, if the incidents you said happened then may be they will be fighting now.
Lia: I don't know what to think, but why nan is not here, maybe ohm went to practice but nan will be doing his FFC homework or project here with us Rd why he is not here, did he said anything to you?
She was asking the boys both of them were silent throughout the discussion.
Leo: girl, they are old enough to have a love life of their own please leave them alone, let them come we will see the situation and discuss later, I will support them whatever decision they make, its final please dont discuss about this
Jane: yeah its personal but they may need our help.
Sing: please leave them alone, let them discuss fight or love each other let them decide. If they want to discuss then let us interfere at that time, eventhough they're our friends give them some personal space.
Jane: Okay I understand, lets have some snacks outside the campus who are coming with me.
All of them went to cafe.

NANON'S POV
I throw my bag and fell on my bed and was watching the ceiling. God its so embarassing. I am not angry with ohm, I am really embarassed to even look ohm, I enjoy the sensation caused by ohm, the kiss, lick and bite. hmm Its nice, I understand ohm wants to protect me from heartbroken, I already doubt krist will love me because he is not bothered or even look at me. If I love Krist why I react to ohms touch like this now, all my life we were kissing teasing hugging and yet my body starts to react to him now, why,I think it started with Ohm's heartbroken, I saw his tears it may induce a protectiveness towards ohm but I don't know how my parents accept us if we were in relationship.

I am interested in boys than girls and realise I am gay and I dont know how to say this to my mom, parents, friends and was confused.
I made a plan to act like straight outside and fake engage to girl and then I decided not to make a girls life mess because of my fear. I cant talk this to mom, but I don't want people to judge me,I don't know how to come out of my closet . Will my parent accept me as gay, will they accept my love for a boy, I am not ashamed that I love boys but I love my parents and don't know what they think, will they accept my love life with a boy, we cant have kids and lot of questions were before me when I started thinking about my future, and also I don't know how ohm and my friends react to this information.
At the time I fell for krist too. His voice soothes my pain and my legs without my knowledge goes to Auditorium. His voice heals my soul, I must be brave to confront my fear and this society. Already I had lots of questions in my mind, ohms heartbroken made me weak too. I don't want to see his tears in my life. I want him to be happy always. He is introvert,even he won't mingle with our friends and his parents are working and he felt alone most of the time, so he used to keep himself busy with his studies and basketball training. He fell for Jane and heartbroken so I worried about him as he is all alone so I divert him for a month but Ididn't realise that he depends on me completely. He thinks he wants to protect me like I do to him when he is heartbroken but he choses the wrong path. Worst part of my problem is my body reacts to ohm. It was not reacting like this before we used to hugged and sleep for most of the days in our life. Sometimes when he flirts I felt shy and some times he make my heart race but the intimate kiss of ohm makes me want more and I am really ashamed to face him now. I cant blame him for kissing. I don't know what ohm is thinking now he said I am his treasure, am I ?, eventhough he said he want to protect me why he kissed me like that. Is he having any feelings for me?
hmmm I am confused.