Future Plan

Nanon's POV
We finished our combined study, all of our friends went to their home. I started taking books and ohm was sitting silent. I saw him.
Nanon:ohm r u ok?
I check his temperature by placing my hands in his forehead, it is normal,but  he took my hands and kissed my palm. He drag me to sit beside him.
Ohm: Nan, I want to talk to you about our future without disturbance, sit here
Nanon: future ? what? why? are you not happy with me?
Ohm: I am happy baby and I love you. As you know our parents think us like a sibling. If they come to know about our relationship what they will do? first we must  settle in our life. I want to be a pro basketball player, possibly I may join in National team and I will get admission in college with sports quota and I don't want to follow dads buisness now because if they don't accept us we must not dependent on them, what is your plan Nanon? you're good in studies, so you will get admission in college but what about your career, if your father is not accepting us, then you cant work under your father. You're good in singing and dancing, why don't you pursue your career in music and drama like leo and lia?
Nanon: I was thinking about our fathers decision for quite sometime but your career is important to me ohm. If both of us are busy then possibly it will lead to problems what leolia facing now, I am not going to be  dependent like wives do but I will make a career simple so that when you come home I will be available to make you happy. I don't want a career that needs much time, instead I prefer easy office going jobs from 9 to 5 working time. One of us must be available at any time when other needed to get success in our personal life. you're working hard to join basketball team and I will support you and I don't want to be an actor or singer, I just want to be your side ohm, walk with you rest of my life.

ohm: but you love singing and dancing. you're not going to party because of me. I already guilty because you're not having enough time to live your life happily. you always look after my happiness and my career instead of your own. maybe
in a year or two , you may feel alone and regret of choosing this decision and maybe regret of choosing me. Pls live your life happily nanon, we will find a way to live happily together. you can choose singing as your profession. I heard your songs only, but I know you're too good, why don't you improve yourself by joining classes or atleast do as a hobby or form a band or join in some boys band, please do this for me baby

Nanon: okay let me think about it but you are going to regret for this decision ohm, like leo and lia do now.

Ohm: you said about leo and lia what's their problem?

Nanon: on that day,you and Leo saw me with Lia, isn't? she said Leo stop playing around and he was more possessive over lia and if she get a chance to get casting in one drama, if he didn't get it, he ask her to reject the role  and not only that if she is acting with some artists, he throw one or two  tantrum,  and above all he restrict her to talk with persons he don't like, she is stressing out. literally she don't want relationship now but she likes him. she is struggling to choose between Leo and her career, as you know from kid she wants to be a singer and she is literally a diva , don't know what she is going to choose and what Leo doing is not professional too, let them decide their life but I don't want our life like them.

Ohm: Nanon leo is insecure and that's why he is acting like this but I am 100% confident you're mine and won't regret if you're busy, You do what makes you happy love. I will be there for you, we are going to have lot of years ahead, we're going to cherish our relationship and live happily, you're going to see and be with me forever.

He pecked me in my lips.
I smiled and  this talk shows ohm changed a lot in a positive way, my choice is not bad. He is going to be a good boyfriend and good husband too. He dropped the topic in middle and I need time to think too. hmmm. We hold hands and walking side by side slowly to our house.