What is Love?

OHM'S POV
I was upset, I was not enjoying my food and icecream, I understand that I lost even before trying my luck. I don't want to be alone but my parents will come late and so I went to Nanon home. Mom asked "are you hungry?, do you want something to eat or drink warm milk?", before I replied Nanon said "Mom I called and told you we are going for Leo's treat and still you're asking are you hungry", Mom said "I know you're not hungry I am asking ohm, he is usually hungry whenever if he is having dinner outside, do you want something to eat ohm?", I was happy because at this time I need someone to look after me and I am thankful to Nanon's mum, she always look after me like her son. according to her I am her another son, she loves my mom like her own sister they're best friends and our dad's also best friends, so we are one of the close knitted family. Its like a balm to my pain. I replied "Yes Mum, i want your chocolate chip cookies and warm milk, Can I have it please" She was smiling and said mum knows well, But nanon rolled his eyes and shouted "mom I am your son but you look after ohm well and not bothered about me you are so mean mom", he smiles but act like sulking, I hugged him and kissed him in his dimple. While I was eating Nanon freshen up and came in his pjs. he is so cute with his teddy bear pjs, he asked "are you going home or sleepover here", I said "I want to crash here today, I send message to my mom", I went to his room throw my bag near his bag, took my towel and pjs from his cupboard and went to take bath. When I came back and sit in couch, he was not sleeping he was waiting for me , he asked me "Are you okay? Do you want to talk to me", I said" yes, " he hugged me and asked " what happened ohm, are you hiding something from me, why you are sad while jane tease us, we usually dont bother about what others think or our friends tease, but you abruptly sit when jane teases us, are you not comfortable with me",he was sad and can see tears in his eyes, I replied "No buddy, you are my best friend and I didn't expect that type of tease from our friends so without knowledge I get up, look nanon, here I hugged and kissed you, not the other way round, so Its not about tease but I was thinking something else.", he smiled but not his usual dimple smile, I asked "Nanon ,What do you think about love", He lay his head on my lap and said "Love is beautiful but I am not in love now, what about you?", I replied "I am start having this feelings for someone, I think it's love", he asked " who is that, do I know her", I said " You know her well but I need sometime to confess my feeling, what if the person friendzoned me", he said "don't worry buddy, everything will be alright, who is she,..... who is she?", Mom called at the time from room's door "go to sleep both of you, its already late still yelling around while all are sleeping peacefully, go to sleep boys", We giggled and went to bed, he asked "ohm what do you think about homosexuality?", I was shocked and literally my jaw dropped to ground, "why are you asking?", he said "yesterday in news they said they're going to approve same gender marriage in our country, I was thinking about it lately thats why i asked" and i said "I don't know, I never thought about it so far but if our friends are gay or lesbian, i will accept, i dont have any problem with it, its purely their personal life and what about you ?", he said "me too" and he smiled and hugged me tightly and said "good night friend", I drift to dreamland.

*************Images are not mine crto************