Secret 1

OHM'S POV
I went to school with Nanon, one minute he was talking and we race to class , suddenly he was not there.
Nanon where are you buddy? I was searching him, he is not in rest room, library, classrooms then I remembered may be he is in auditorium. I ran to auditorium and saw him was sitting in one of the seats inside the auditorium and was listening to the singers practising, I am really irritated and drag him outside, while Lia shouted hi ohm, i smiled and greet her. But he shove my hands and fold his hands and was standing in the entrance inside the Auditorium and I was behind him. He was listening to the song and his eyes fixed on krist, if I am not wrong. But all the boys there is having girl friends and if its not lia then probably if he loves krist nan may be disappointed, heartbroken like me. I am having some uneasy feeling in my heart I want to cry. Without any knowledge, I back hugged nan, he tensed but relaxed knowing that its me. I said " beautiful song" and he nodded but he was dreamy, I hate to see him like this, I kissed in the place inbetween neck and shoulders and lick fted him. He smells wonderful, I am hungry and started licking him there and nibbled, kissed, lick and nibble him and little purple bruises are seen, I felt satisfied with the mark made by me but not satisfied tasting him. I was suffocating for air while he was shocked at first and closed his eyes and let a low moan, I want to see his expression, suddenly he pushed and freed himself and he is trembling, I was shocked of my own action, I hold his hands and said "nan please wait", he ran away. I ran behind him. I caught him and hugged him. He was crying and I pat his head. I hold his hands and drag him till I reach the tree near the play ground. Making him to sit on one of the stone bench under the trees and looking into the play ground, I kept silent.
Nan: Are you insane?What are you doing, I am your friend Ohm, please dont do this to me, We are like brother s ohm, if our parents see this what will they think, they saw us as their own children, how come you are doing like this, behave yourself ohm I won't talk to you hereafter.
I started crying, I know what I did was wrong, but I rather die than losing him, He said he won't talk with me.
I kneel before him and took both his hands in my hands and he freed his hands and wiped my tears. I hold his hands tightly and said
Ohm: Nanon You are my treasure, I don't want to see you sad. I am selfish, I didn't think about parents or friends or other people, I am thinking about you, how heartbroken you are going to feel, but I know what I did was wrong without your consent. please please pretty please forgive me, I wont do this next time.
After a long pause he said
Nan: okay but if you do like this next time, i won't talk to you.
Ohm: Promise I won't do this next time. But lets not talk about this hereafter. okay please nan forgive me this tine.
OHM Mind Voice
( I won't do this without your consent baby. I heard your sweet moan, next time I will make you mine and with your full consent I will make you beg for me. You will say my name when you reach heaven. I will make damn sure you reach heaven. I will make those beautiful eyes dreamy only for me and only see me with love, your beautiful plumpy lips kiss my lips or my skin, not others, wait and see baby you are going to be mine soon. I want to see you happy with smiling face. I am the only person who will make you happy and smile sweetly with twinkling eyes that shows you love me dearly. Wait for me baby. I just taste you a bit but It makes me want more, you awaken my animal instincts that I hide from you all. Today morning I want to hear about your crush but now I don't want to hear, I will make you forget about him completely and make you crazy about me.)

They walk to the classroom and the class started afterwards.