23. 𝑱𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆

-This isn't working, capitain

-This isn't working, capitain. It's been three months and there are still no clues of where my daughter is. - Mr- Lombard says desperately

-Sir, we've done everything that's at our reach, we already search through Alaska and a part of Canada. - Mr. Lombard starts shaking his head, without believing the capitain's words.

-You have to keep searching. My daughter is still alive. - He says firmly

-Mr. Lombard, you must consider the possibility that your daughter is dead, there are murders in which the killers disappear the body. At this stage, I don't think we'll find your daughter. - Juliette's father stands up from his desk angrily after hearing the capitain's words.

-My daughter is alive! And if she's not, you have to find her body! - Mr. Lombard screams, without being able to believe that his daughter is dead

-Mr. Lombard, I don't think we'll be able to find your daughter's body and if we do, I think it will be... b-by p-parts. - He says the last thing with difficulty by watching Juliette's father's expression.

-I know my daughter, capitain, surely she escaped and is now hidden or kidnapped by another person. - Mr. Lombard says sitting in front if his desk again

-If she was kidnapped, they would have already called asking for money for her rescue or some proof that they have your daughter. That idea is discarded, Mr. Lombard.

-Alright, I accept that there's a great possibility that my daughter is dead but I need proof that she is or I'll never rest until finding her and she comes back to me. - The capitain nods, he makes a small bow and exits Mr. Lombard's office.

-Dean, I got some news. - Jerome says entering his childhood friend's office happily

-Tell me you found my daughter. - Mr. Lombard says. Jerome approaches him to a file on Dean's desk.

-They gave us these photos from Los Angeles airport. She looks like my Julie. - Jerome says smiling

Dean analyses each one of the photos, realising that Jerome's right. The girl in the photo looks like his daughter's side profile but there's something that doesn't convince him. Juliette doesn't have a tattoo on the back.

-My daughter doesn't have a tattoo on the back, Jerome. - Dean says leaving the photos in the file again

-Really? Well, these are photo from a camera in the town of Forks. - Jerome gives Dean another file who opens it immediately and looks at the photos.

There a photo of a Volvo, there's a guy in the driver's seat and a blonde girl in the passenger's seat. Dean analyses the photos. The girl is blonde and is very similar to Juliette but the photos are blurry.

-I think it is Juliette. The phoot doesn't have much quility but it looks like her. - Dean leaves photos in his desk, thinking on what to do.

-What are we gonna do? - Jerome asks crossing his arms

-I'll let the officers keep searching through Canada, you and I will go to Forks to look for Juliette. I'm almost sure that she's the girl in the photo. - Jerome nods, agreeing with Dean's words.

-Alright, I'll reserve a flight and get in charge to put the officers in condition. - Dean nods and lets him exit his office.

-I know it's you, Juliette. And you better not be with anyone else because I'll disappear you personally. - Dean says angrily, looking at a photo of his daughter on his desk

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

-Where's Juliette? - Alice asks, entering the living room where the whole Cullen family is

-Rosalie took her to Port Angeles to go shopping. I have to tell you something. - Carlisle says, walking one way to another through the whole room

-What is it, Carlisle? - Edward asks crossing his arms

-Apparently, Juliette's father and fiancé are coming to Forks. - Alice lets out a surprised gasp when having a vision.

Juliette finds herself walking alone in Port Angeles until her fiancé appears.

-Julie? - She suddenly stops walking after hearing that horrible voice that follows her since she was a little girl.

Juliette turns around quickly, finding Jerome, her father's friend and her fiancé by obligation. Before she could run away, he takes her arm and sticks her to his chest.

-You're finally with me. - Juliette widens her eyes after watching how his eyes change colour.

-L-Let me go. - She whispers, moving abrubtly

Juliette closes her eyes strongly and lets Snow take control after feeling uncapable of defending herself. Once Snow is in front of Jerome, she smiles at him.

-So you're the jerk that's been touching Juliette all these years. - She starts freezing his hands.

-So you're the idiot that turned Juliette against me. - She starts freezing his chest, not caring at all what he could do next.

-Me? Dude, I'm not the jerk that touched her since her childhood. - She says mockingly

Jerome lets Snow go, defrosting his arms and chest. She walks backwards confused until realising how he takes out a syringe from his jacket. Before she could react, he already injected her a transparent liquid along with a piece of over her nose and mouth that makes her even more weak.

-Juliette will be mine by the good way or the bad way. - Jerome says in Snow's ear who start losing her consciousness and strength

When Juliette has the control of her body, he carries her on his shoulder and takes her to a black car, leaving the newborn's purse in the middle of the street.

Alice comes back to reality suddenly, breathing with difficulty.

-Alice? - Carlisle asks confused

-They're gonna take Juliette away. Jerome isn't a human, he knows about Snow's existance and know how to subdue her. - Alice says looking at Edward who starts shaking his head slowly

-Where was Juliette? - He asks, taking a step towards her

-In Port Angeles. - All the Cullens understand immediately.

-They won't come to Forks, they're here. - Emmett says standing up from his place

-Rosalie. - Edward whispers before exiting the house with his speed with the intention of entering his car

 - Edward whispers before exiting the house with his speed with the intention of entering his car

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS.

I wanna do something with my friends my after my birthday to celebrate with them but I don't know what to do.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory