the past

The night renee left

Renee hated this small town. She had the rain, the cold. She hated her. A few months ago, Charlie, her husband adopted a five month old. Renee hated that the people of forks, liked her more then her angel Isabella. She hated that the girl was prettier than Isabella, not that she would say that. She was tired of it. So she packed her and Isabella's stuff. She put them in the car and went to Isabella. She stormed into the living room and got Isabella. Charlie got up with the child when renee stormed out again, this time with Isabella. " where are you going? " Charlie asked. " I'm leaving and I'm taking my angel Isabella. Don't worry you can keep that thing. " renee said putting Isabella in the car. Renee drove off and Charlie couldn't do anything about it. " at least I have you still " Charlie would say. How wrong he was......

What it's like at the start of hydra

Horrible. Plain and simple. It was horrible. Lilith was poked and hit for all hours of the day.  Finally they got what they wanted. They made her a mutant. One scream and the walls could come crashing down, if she wanted. The guards always stared at lilith in a way she didn't understand. They gave books for the days she wasn't being a lab rat. They would tell her she had to be smart. If she wasn't she would pay, in a way she didn't want to find out about. Lilith always did as she was told. She was constantly terrified of being punished and they knew it.

Meeting the twins

The guards told lilith that she would meet some other people. Lilith hid her emotions but she was kinda excited to meet new people. She was introduced to the twins and then the guards left saying they should ' bond with each other, your all freaks anyway '. We did get along very well. When Pietro wasn't paying attention, wanda asked lilith to turn and lift her hair so she could see the back of her neck. Lilith didn't know about soulmates or anything like that, so she didn't know why she gasped. When she asked, Wanda told her everything.

The three were very close and always tried to protect each other. Lilith and Wanda started dating when they were fourteen. One day, she was sent to the lab. They strapped her down and started talking. " we have decided that you will be the one to take this impairment. Your going to have a child to see if the child will get powers as well " they said to her horror.  They put on the mussel that was the only thing that could stop her screaming and injected her with a nidalee. Not long after that day lilith was sent on a mission. There she meet the avangers, the team that stopped the alien invasion almost four years. They won the fight and took lilith to the compound. Lilith knew if she went back they'd kill her, because of the chance she became a traitor. They couldn't risk having someone spying on them, so she told them everything they asked about and more. When they asked how old she was, she said she didn't know. She told them she knew she was fourteen in 2001, because some guards were talking about how the year before some people thought the world was going to end. When they told her it was almost 2015 and that she was sixteen, almost seventeen, she began crying. " I been away from my dad for almost eleven years!? " she sobbed. They comforted her until she stopped crying. When they asked her if she wanted to go home, she nodded not trusting her own voice.

Right before she got to forks the team and her found out one thing......

She was pregnant....

When they asked about it she told them. She told them what they had done it for and how she hoped it wouldn't work. That way a child wouldn't have to grow up like that. They got her to forks and explained everything to Charlie. When she was almost six months, she was told that Isabella was coming back.