the crash

I got ready for school and drove there

I got ready for school and drove there. I got out of my car and walked over to Angela. " hey Angela! " I said. " hey lilith! " she greeted back. We walked to our classes and eventually it was lunch. Oddly enough bella wasn't with Jessica, she talking with one of the cullen kids. She wasn't wearing any showy clothes and she didn't look like a bitch. She still looked fake, well because she was, but she looked more normal? I don't know, I don't care really either though. I talked with Angela and we then headed to our last classes. At the end of the day I walked out with Angela and talked at my car with her. Bella was at her car with her earbuds in and reading. Then Tyler's car came into view skidding across and heading straight at bella. By the time she turned the car was about to crash her. But it didn't, that cullen kid stopped the car. I ran over to her and people started to swarm her. " everyone get away! Your not going to help by swarming her! " I yelled. People backed out of my way and I got to bella. " what- " " don't move, if any thing is broken then you'll only make it worse " I said putting her head in my lap. I started to check if she was hurt. Soon the paramedics came and got bella. We rushed to the hospital and bella got checked out. She didn't have any known injuries. " why did you help me? " she asked at one point. " because bella. Despite everything you say and do to me your still my sister " I said. " does this mean I have to like you? " she asked. " oh gods no, just lay off on the comments " I said with a small smile. Soon dad came and I fell asleep. " princess, wake up " dad said lighty shacking me. I got up and we left the hospital. When we got home I changed into more comfortable clothes and turned on the TV in my small living room.

 When we got home I changed into more comfortable clothes and turned on the TV in my small living room

After I went to sleep without dinner. When I woke it was morning. I got dressed and ate.