Ultron

I walked to the lab, with the baby monitor in hand. " all our work is gone. Ultron cleared it out, used the internet as an escape badge " Bruce said as I walked in. " Ultron " steve whispered. " he's been in everything, files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us, then we know about each other " natasha said turning to face everyone as I when to stand next to her. " he's in your files, he's in the internet, but what if he decides to access something more interesting " Rhodes said walking to the middle of the room. " nuclear codes " Maria guessed from the chair she was sitting on picking glass out of her feet. " nuclear codes. Look we need to make some calls, assuming we still can " he said now pacing back and forth.  " nukes? He said he wanted us dead- " " he didn't say dead, he said extinct " steve said. " he also said he killed someone " Clint said. " there wasn't any one else in the tower " Maria deadpanned. " yes there was " tony said pulling up a destroyed hologram of jervis. " this is insane " Bruce said.. " Jervis was the first line of defense, he would have shut Ultron down, it makes sense " steve said. " no, Ultron could have assimilated jervis. This isn't strategy, this is rage " Bruce disagreed. Then thor came walking over to tony and picked him up by the throat. " woah, woah, woah " " well it's going around ". " come use your words buddy " tony said. " I have more then enough words to describe you stark " thor said raising tony higher of the ground. " thor, the legionnaire " steve said. "  trail went south about a hundred miles out, it's headed north and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it,  again" thor said putting tony down and turning to steve. " genies out of that bottle, clear and present is Ultron " nat said. " I don't understand, you built this program. Why is it trying to kill us? " Helen said looking at one of the destroyed robots on the lab table. Tony started to laugh and everyone looked at him like he was a madman. " you think this is funny, your putting the world in danger now. You created something that wants to kill us! You put the world in danger, you put my daughter in danger! " I snapped. " no.  It's probably not, right. This is very terroble? Is it so- " he said looking around and laughing again around. " this could have been avoided, if you hadn't messed with something you didn't understand " thor said. " no, I'm sorry. It is funny, it's a hut that you don't get why we need this " Tony said. " tony, this might not be the time " Bruce warned. " really!? That's it. You just roll over, show your belly every time somebody snarls " tony said now turning to Bruce. " only when I've created a murder bot " he said tilting his head. " we didn't, we weren't even close. Were we close close to a inner Force " tony said. " well you did something right and you did it right here. The avangers were supposed to be different from S.H.I.E.L.D " steve said. " anyone remember when I carried a nuke through a worm hole " " no it's never came up ". " saved New York? " " nope ". " recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it. We're the avengers, we can bust arm dealers all live long day. But that, that up there. That's the endgame " Tony said looking at everyone again. " how are you guys planning on beating that? " " together " steve said. " we'll lose " tony said. " then we'll do that together, too " he said looking at tony. " thors right. Ultrons calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place, let's start making it smaller " steve said walking away. I went back to my room and went to bed. I was tired of today.