first day of school

I got up and got ready. I was wearing an off white sweater and a dark teal skirt. My hair was in a bun and I had my hops in.

 My hair was in a bun and I had my hops in

I had breakfast and got into my car. Bella had already left, probably thinking that I couldn't get to school with out her. I drove to the school and parked.

I went to the office and got my schedule

First period- math
Second period- literature
Thread period- science
Fourth period- lunch
Fifth period- art
Sixth period- gym

I was reading my schedule, when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw a girl with black hair and light purple glasses. " hello! Your one of the new girls, right? I'm Angela " the girl said. " yeah, I'm Lilith " I said shaking her hand. " if you don't mind me asking, what's your full name? " Angela asked. I internally groaned, but she seemed nice enough to tell. " Lilith Odette Laverna or Laverna-Swan " I said. " your the girl the avengers saved from the bad guys " Angela said a little loud. " that's me. Now shush I don't want everyone to know " I said as she nodded. " do you have powers? Are they why you are ya know " she whispered. " yes and yes, but I don't want to talk about it right now " I whispered back. " ok, sorry " she said. We talked and walked to our classes. We had everything together except art. The classes were quick and easy. At lunch me and Angela sat at a table with some other girls and Isabella. Then people came in and the other girls started to gossip about them. I ignored them and talked with Angela. " so do you know the gender " Angela asked me. " yes, but only I know. I'm making my family wait " I said. " can I know? " she asked. " I don't know, are you my friend? " I asked back. She nodded and I smiled. " nope, you'll have to wait " I said. She groaned, but still smiled. When lunch ended I headed to art.the class was easy and I met a girl with blonde hair named rosalie. She was nice and we became friends. After I headed to gym. When I walked in the teacher came over. " hi lilith, my name is mrs. Anderson. I know about your situation, so you'll be doing yoga instead " mrs. Anderson said. I smiled and thanked her. After class I went to my car. I drove to the dinner and went inside. I found dad at a table and sat with him. " hey dad " I greeted. " hey princess " dad said. We made small talk until bella came stumbling in. She sat down and glared at me. " hey kiddo. I already ordered for you, hope you don't mind " dad said to bella. She nodded and Cora came over. " hey Lilith! Your glowing as always. Bella.... you look nice? " cora said in more of a question then a statement. " thanks, I only let healthy things enter my body " bella said really snooty. Cora looked over to me and I just shrugged. She walked away to get our food and a middle aged man came up to us. " hey girls. You remember me? I played Santa that one Christmas " he said giving me and bella very suggestive looks. " waylon they haven't had a Christmas here since they were four " dad said. Bella and waylon started to eye fuck each other and I tried to ignore them. I rubbed my belly and looked down. Cora came back with our food and got waylon to leave. She started to talking to dad and bella, while I was still looking down. We eat in a nice silence and all drove back home. I went to my room and called natasha. We had become friends and we were like each other's therapists. We talked for a little bit and I went to bed in the same pjs as last night. The next few days were easy and went by fast.