strucker is dead

" he's all over the globe, robotics labs, weapon facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a man or men, coming in and emptying the place " maria said walking out of the elevator with steve and me. " fatalities? " steve asked as we were about half way up the stairs. " only when engaged. Most of the guys left in a fugue state, going on about old memories, worst fears and something to fast to see " " Maximoff twins, that makes sense, they both have someone in common " steve said. My breath hitched and I stopped walking. " not any more " maria said handing him her tablet. Steve turned to me when he saw I wasn't following them anymore. " you ok, lilith? " he asked. I got over my shuck and nodded, following him again. I walked into the room And went to stand next to were tony was at. " what's this?" Tony asked when steve handed thor the tablet. " a message, Ultron killed strucker " steve said as thor roughly handed tony the tablet. " and he did a banksy at the crime scene, just for us " tony said. " this is a smokescreen, way send a message when you just gave a speech " nat said. " stucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss " steve said. " I bet he- yeah, everything we have on strucker been erased " nat said trying to look at strucker's file. " not everything " I said.

Minutes later we were looking through files and it was a mess. " known associates, strucker had a lot of friends " steve said looking through a file. " well this people are all horrible " Bruce said. " wait, I know that guy. From back in the day, he apparatus of the African coast. Black market arms " tony said looking at a file.  Steve gave him a suspicious look.
" there are conversations, all right, meet people. I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding somthing new, a game changer. It was very- " " this? " thor asked pointing to a tattoos the man had. " it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it " " no those are tattoos, this is a brand " thor said. " oh yeah, it's a word in a African dialect, meaning thief in a not so friendly way " Bruce said from the computer he was now at. " what dialect? " " walkada w-wakanda " Bruce said. " if this got out of wakanda with some of their trade goods- " " I thought your father got the last of it? " steve and tony said whispering to each other. " I don't get it, what comes out of wakanda " " the strongest mantle on earth ". " where is this guy now? " steve asked.

We where getting ready to go on the mission and I was nervous. " tony are you sure- " " lilith, we've been through this, Katie is going to be fine. I hired the best baby sitter in new York " tony said sighing. I nodded and we got in the quin jet. Today was going to be chaotic. I was sitting next to nat in the quin jet. " nat, do you still want to know Katie's full name? " I asked her whispering. " yes, but I don't think this is a good time " she said. " Katrina Natalie Maximoff " I whispered. " what but that's the twins last name " she whispered. " that's because she's my soulmate " I whispered. " Wanda Maximoff is your soulmate " nat questioned.  " yeah and here I am about to fight her " I said nodding. Nat pulled me into a hug and I got a little teary eyed. I'm gonna fight my family.. I let that sink in and I cried more. I forced myself to stop and straighten myself out.