what happened?

Lilith's pov

I woke up in a dark room and my memories came back, hitting me like a truck. I let out a strangled gasp trying not to cry. I have to leave here. I love my soulmate, but I also love my daughter and she needs a mother. I got up and went to the door. To my surprise it was unlocked. I opened slowly and the whole place was empty. I ran out and saw Nat and Bruce. "Nat!" I cry out in joy. She sees me and we run to each other. "Oh thank the gods" she breathed out. "How long have I been here?" I asked nervously. "Almost three days. Don't worry, the baby sitter is still there" Natasha said. I sighed with relief.

We quickly left the warehouse and went to the fight. Bruce filled us in and I was overjoyed that Wanda was on our side. We join the fight and it's very overwhelming. I was using my powers a lot and everytime the robots came crashing down. Everything started to blur together. Use my powers, kick, punch, scream, etc. At one point we were all fighting in a small church protecting the 'core'. I smiled at the twins and they seemed happy to see me ok. Then everyone was leaving to help the civilians and wanda was going to protect the core. Got on a boat and at one point had to save a boy. I was exhausted. Clint was next to me and told me to just rest. I fell asleep on him and he woke me up when we were safe.

We got onto the qwin jet and I sat down. The twins were whispering to each other occasionally looking at me. Natasha sat down next to me and we talked. When we got back to the tower, my tiredness was gone and I couldn't stuff figiding. When the jet door opened I practically ran out. "Stark-" "she should be in the main room" tony said already knowing what I was going to ask. I ran to the livingroom and there was the babysitter and my daughter. The babysitter immediately gave me Katrina. I fell to my knees hugging her and the overs filled into the room. I ignored everyone and just sat with my daughter rocking her as she fell asleep. I didn't look away from her till Pietro tapped my shoulder. I looked him worried at what he would say. "Lil, I'm really sorry- I didn't let you explain. I'm really sorry" he said to me. I hugged him and he hugged back. No one was paying us any mind busy cleaning up cuts and such. "What's her name?" He asked when we pulled away. "Katrina Natalie Maximoff" I whispered. "Can I hold her?" He asked smiling. I nodded and showed him how to hold her. Honestly it was the first time I've ever seen him so still. "Hey, uh. I think someone else wants to talk" pietro said looking over to a guilty wanda. I nodded and went over to her. She looked up and her breath hitched. I put my hand on her shoulder and it traveled down to her hand as I started to walk away. I pulled her with me out of the room and she keep her eyes in her shoes. "Sweetheart, I'm really sorry-" she started to say. I cut her off by kissing her. It was a sweet but desperate kiss. My hands went to her hair and her hands went to my lower back. When we stopped we put our foreheads together smiling like idiots. Then there was a clang. There was standing the whole time. Clint quickly picked up his metal water bottle. "Already hooking up with the new girl, Lilith" stark said. Pietro was holding Katrina trying not to laugh. "She's my girlfriend you intolerant-" "woah, I'm just surprised your dating someone, especially witchy woo here"  stark said. Oh my god I'm never gonna get a break.

A/n: sorry it took so long to update. Hope your day/night has been good. Till next time my beautiful readers.

-obsessed_easly