you think I would do that?

We got off the jet and made our way onto the ship. We hid and waited for a good time to strike. "Stark he- he's sickness!" Ultron said. "Aw, junior your gonna break your old man's heart" Tony said as we revealed ourselves. I looked around for the twins and saw them behind ultron. I looked away and got ready to fight. "If I have too" ultron said. "We don't have to break anything" "clearly you've never made an omlet" ultron said back. "Beat me by one second" Tony said. "Not the time" I said looking at Tony. The twins finally noticed me and like me looked away. "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. This is comfortable, just like old times" pietro said looking at the bombs down below. "This was never my life" Tony said guiltily. "You two can still walk away from this" Steve said. "Oh, we will" wanda said finally talking. "I know you suffered" steve said. "Ah captain America, god's most righteous man. Pretending you could live without the war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth-" "if you believe in peace than let us keep it" thor said. "I think your confusing peace with quiet" Ultron said. "Uh-huh what's the vibranium for?" Tony said. "I'm glad you asked. I wanted to use time to explain my evil plan" Ultron said making tony come towards him and then throwing him into the wall with just the move of his hand. We started fighting and the twins did too. Pietro ran off hitting cap and tried to grab thor's hammer, he ended up falling. Wanda hit steve too and backed up into the darkness. I fought the robots And eventually got away. I looked for the twins and saw wanda mess with thor. He warned us on the comes. Almost everyone was down and I couldn't find them. Then there was red mist that took over my mind. I woke up again on a hydra cell. I looked over and saw wanda next to me. I smiled and snuggled into her.

K-katrin-n-a~^&#,#"_&;€,÷;€#&÷£(!)&;;

What?*(#7&^

I was fre-ee%£&%&%£

I sh-houldn't be here&"$_:*(;7%7€÷€;%€€0£;;€*

I shot up and wanda woke up. "Lil, what's wrong?" She asked. I looked at her and at the cell door. It was wide open. "Nothing,nothing. I- I just have to go to the bathroom" I lied getting up. She tilted her head and I looked away. "Your lying" she said standing up. "N-no, I'm not" I said. God I could never lie to this woman. "I think you forget what I can do" she said stepping closer. I looked back at the door. It was long shot, but I knew this was fake. I ran and found a door out of the hydra place. I ran out and it all turned white. I woke up in a old warehouse like building with robots everywhere. The Ultron appeared and walk towards me. "Good, your awake. The one twin wanted you" he said. "What?" My accent coming through more then I meant it too. "You'll see" he said walking away. I went to get up but a robot appeared next to me and raised its hand with it weapons on display. I sat down and took in my surroundings. The place was old and obviously underground. There was a blue flash and then I was somewhere else. Wanda and Pietro were in front of me and I stumbled a little bit. Wanda hugged me, but I wouldn't. She immediately look at me.'What's wrong' She asked through the empathy link. 'What's wrong is that your trying to kill people I care about' I shut back. 'What?' She asked obviously upset by that. "I care about them! Oh my gods, their like my family and your helping a robot so you can kill them!" I said out loud. "Their terrible people!" Pietro shouted. "No there not! You don't even know them!" I said. "Your staying with us whether you like it or not!" Wanda yelled. "I can't stay here! What about Katrina?" I said, asking about Katie more to myself then them. "Who?" Pietro asked. "My daughter! She's only a few months old!"  I yelled getting a little emotional. "How do you have a daughter!?" Wanda asked with her voice raised. "Come on, wanda. Isn't it obvious, she can only get a baby two ways!" Pietro said sighing, he looked at me disappointed. "Did you cheat on me?" Wanda asked. "You think I would do that?" I asked my eyes starting to water. "I was forced! They thought that if I had a child, then they would get powers too! Of course I didn't cheat on, God damn it wanda. Your the only one I've ever loved like this! Your one of the only things I care about! If I cheated, do you really think I would name her after you!?" I said looking her dead in the eye. We both started crying. 'I'm sorry'  that was the last thing she said in the empathy link before red mist took over again. This time there was no creepy dream.