Isabella comes home

Today was going to suck. Isabella was coming home today and she's not the best. Apparently she goes by bella now. I got up and made breakfast for dad and me. After I got a shower and did my makeup. I put my hair in soft curls and went to get clothes.

I stayed in my room for most of the day, until I heard dad's car pull up

I stayed in my room for most of the day, until I heard dad's car pull up. When someone came into the house I went downstairs. There stood Isabella. Her hair was thin and kinda stringy. Her fashion obviously hasn't gotten better and her face was a permanent skoal. Her eyes were still dark brown, probably the only thing attractive about her, but were always judgmental. When she saw me, her skoal deepened if that was even possible. She stormed past me and almost knocked me over. I huffed and went outside to dad. " hey dad " I said giving him a hug. " hey princess " dad said. Then Isabella came out and saw Jacob and billy. She walked down trying to make her small breasts big and swinging her hips. Really it looked like a monkey trying to insert its dominates, with a dislocated hip. " Lilith, bella, you remember Billy and Jacob black? " dad asked. " yeah, how could I forget? " I said giving them a warm smile. They started arguing and then started to play fight in the street. I watched with a smile and tried to ignore Isabella's and Jacob's flirting and eye fucking. When they came back, Isabella and Jacob stopped. " how do you like your homecoming present " dad said to Isabella. She stayed quiet looking at the truck. " what do you say Isabella " I said.  " it's bella " she growled. " I know " I said. " thanks " she said turning to dad. He smiled and Isabella and Jacob got in the truck. " I'm gonna go make supper " I said to dad. " can you make extra? Jacob and Billy are going to stay for dinner " dad said. " sure " I said. I went back inside and started to make supper. I made burgers and fries and a salad for bella.