bella leaves and comes back hurt

I got up and got dressed

I got up and got dressed. I headed to school and met with Angela before class like usual.  We headed to class and the day went by fast. After I headed to home and was reading while dad was cleaning his shotgun. Then bella came in and said that she wanted to have dad and Edward, her boyfriend of a few weeks to officially meet. He came in and said that his family and bella are going to play baseball. " hey lilith " Edward said. " hey " I said not looking up from my book. They started to leave and dad sat down again. " have fun! " I called out to them as they left.

After about three hours of watching TV bella came home. " Edward I said leave me alone " bella said coming in. " bella please don't do this- " " it's over! Get out " she said going up the stairs. " hey, hey, hey. Bella what's going on " dad said chasing after her. I got up and walked over to Edward. " you better not have broke her heart " I said making sure dad heard me. " also your a terrible actor " I whispered. He looked shocked and I just gave him a small smile. " go, I know there's something going on " I said. I never really trusted people unless they prove that they should be trusted. Ever since he saved me and bella, I trusted him. He nodded and left. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the keys to bella's truck. I got a water bottle and a small container of dinner too. And just on time bella came down  and started to look for her keys well talking to dad. " were are my keys! " she said. I handed her the keys, food and water and she gave me a grateful look. " dad, she's seventeen. She knows to pull over if she's tired. She'll be fine " I said, without even knowing that I just saved bella from saying something terrible. He eventually let her go and he sat on the couch worried. I got him to go to bed and got changed for bed myself.

 I got him to go to bed and got changed for bed myself

I headed to bed and got some sleep. I got up and got dressed before going downstairs.

 " Lilith! Bella is in the hospital! " dad said running to get the keys to his car

" Lilith! Bella is in the hospital! " dad said running to get the keys to his car. " oh no, your not driving " I said grabbing my keys and going to the car. Dad rushed after me and got in. I drove us to the hospital and we went inside. Dad was checking with the doctors and I went to her room. " oh thank the gods " I muttered when I saw bella talking to renee. " hey lilith " bella said when she saw me. " are you alright? " I asked going to bella's other side. She nodded and renee glared at me. We smiled at each other and renee cleared her throat. " can I talk to you? " renee said to me. I nodded and followed her out of the room. " you whore! You got knocked up! Your going to hell! You better be putting it up for adoption! " renee screamed at me. " actually I didn't have a choice in getting pregnant and you would know if actually cared about what happened to me when I was kidnapped. I'm not going to give up my daughter and you can't do anything about it " I said in a sickly calm voice. she looked like she was going yell at me again but didn't. I left her in the hall and went back to bella. We talked for awhile and I told her more about my daughter.