the party

Tonight was the party and I was getting ready. I put my hair in a low bun and I was wearing a red dress. I put on my black heels and did my makeup. Katie was in a pink champagne dress and her hair was flattened down.

 Katie was in a pink champagne dress and her hair was flattened down

I headed to the party and had Katie's had on my shoulder

I headed to the party and had Katie's had on my shoulder. I walked to the bar and started to her. Then Bruce came over, so I went over to Clint and started to talk to him. Soon it was only  me, Maria, Hellen and the avengers. I watched them argue about how only thor could lift the hammer and Katie stated to fall asleep in natasha's arms.  " они ведут себя как дети " I said to natasha | they act like children |. " о, я знаю. Так ты когда-нибудь скажешь мне лазгимя катрины? " she asked |oh, I know. So ever going to tell me Katrina's last name |. I shook my head and smiled. " Lady lilith! You must try to left the hammer " thor said. I smiled and got up. I picked up the hammer with ease and everyone looked at me shocked. " she's worthy! " thor cheered. " how!? There has to be some science to that! " tony said. " nope, your all just not worthy " thor said as I sat again. Natasha handed me Katie and I walked over to the bar to grab a drink. Then there was a high  stretch like sound. " no, how could you be worthy. Your all killers " said a very creepy robot coming into the room. I went behind the bar and grabbed one of the three guns nat kept there. I clicked off the safety and hid the gun behind my back, while having a tight hold on Katie. " Stark " Steve asks tony. " jervis " Tony said. " sorry, I was dreaming. The noise and I was tangled. Strings " the robot said. " had to kill the other guy, he was a good guy " if said sighing. " you killed someone? " steve asked. " wouldn't have been my first call. But down in the real world were faced with difficult decisions " " who sent you? " thor asked. " I see a suit of armor around the world " the robot played a video recording of Tony. " Ultron " Bruce said. " in the flesh. Well, not this Christmas, but I'm ready " Ultron said. " I'm on a mission " " what mission? ". " peace in our time " Ultron said as the iron legion came flying into the room and shotting at everyone. I ducked and shot at of them that came close. At one point natasha and Bruce joined me and then natasha left and Bruce stayed with me. When all the robots were gone Ultron started to talk again. " that was dramatic. I'm sorry, I know that you mean well. You just don't think it through. You can't protect the world, if you don't allow it to change. How is humanity saved if it can't evolve " Ultron said picking up a robot. " look at these.. these puppets. There's only one way to pace, the avangers extension " Ultron said crushing the robot head and dropping it. Thor throw his hammer and crushed Ultron. " I had strings, but now I'm free " Ultron sang creepily as the power in the suit died. By now Katie was crying and I tried to calm her. " is everyone okay? " steve asked. " I think so " I said as Katie finally stopped crying. I went back to our room and layyed Katie down and turned on the baby monitor. I grabbed the other have and changed before headed to the lab.